• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• And this one is for Ness!

Comment

• Comment

• I love going to __________ stoned. My entire college career was doing ____________ while stoned...

Had this happen once...twas awesome:

And I had many days when nothing else was going on where I was busy doing this:

I made the couch guy from Half Baked look like a *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            I love going to __________ stoned. My entire college career was doing ____________ while stoned...

Had this happen once...twas awesome:

And I had many days when nothing else was going on where I was busy doing this:

I made the couch guy from Half Baked look like a *****.
            This is currently (for better or worse) my life. The taco bell where I go to school has a timer for how long your order takes, and one time I went stoned and it came up at 4:20. Then I proceeded to enjoy the $5 crunch box with the satisfaction that some higher power must have wanted me to be high. I swear, the 20 seconds after 4:00 included some of the most ridiculous anticipation of my life.

Comment

• hahahahhaahhahahahhahahaha this is awesome

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Pokemon I Invented While I Was Drunk

Inspired by a break up and an excessive number of drinks, Kevin Nguyen becomes an amateur Pokemon designer.

This is Dogerpion (but some people call him Kevin). He is a fire Pokemon!!

OK, so he’s not the coolest Pokemon, but he’s reliable and caring. But he’s all of the best animals combined — part dog, part tiger, part scorpion, and he has ******* wings!

This is Lindseahorse. She is a water Pokemon, who totally gets Dogerpion…

But then she drinkks to much and then her only attacks are LYING and BEING JUDGMENTAL. She’s constantly hating on other Pokemon becaus tey dont want to pay for cable tv or buy new shirts because their shirts are old and only have a few holes in them so what’s the big deal if you keep waering these old shirts right?

Oh, tis is Jaredouche. Jaredouche is a jerk Pokemon and he has a fancy law degree and a BMW and you can find him in the most pretentious part of Saffron City. One day Jaredouche is like oh sorry bro, me and Lindseahorse were jus drinkin and one thing happened and then another happened and then suddenly i was penetratin your gf but it was like totally a fukinn accident solike dont even be mad.

Jaredouche is a total fukker adn i hate him.

Heres Drunkevin, its the evolved form of Dogerpion. One day he was lik **** tis, imunna evolv an ****, so Drunkevin attacks are ANGRY DRUNKK DAIL and TAK A PISS ALL OVER JAREDOUCHE’S BMW. Haha yeah!!

This is Bartender, and he is an asshole Pokemon. Unfortuntly, asshole Pokemn are supre effecctive against fire Pokemon, so he totally kiked Drunkevin’s ass. Iss lik dude, jus shuddup en ill tell yu whn i;ve had enufff smirnofff ices ok?

Tis is Kevinwantodye and shtso sodj mdksmf dkngsndsnf pesf jiekf nkmeskldkfk nspd ofsepkq kf, l,ls;dfm oqkl;dfa ;’ksf;’ksdlkmfdl;sf jwpeo’jsdpfjld; ngdsmlfm;ldsn kegopsfm o! aadjf dkjskdjf pokemon.
                Ten characters? What?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The last two posts are actually amazing.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Comment

• Haha, I've been there for all of them.

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn; 01-29-2011, 09:19 AM.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• ^^
                        Is that stuff based on Age of the Empires? I ******* loved that game. So epic.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Quailman View Post
                            ^^
                            Is that stuff based on Age of the Empires? I ******* loved that game. So epic.
                            yup, it was great.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• edit: holy crap, image is much bigger than I thought it'd be

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Yeah Goose I can't really tell what's funny about that pic because it's 4x the size of my laptop screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information