Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    The real challenge in that game is keeping that Urkel kid out of your house.


    Mace him, taser him and arrest him for trespassing.

    Comment


    • Except now he looks like this:

      Comment


      • Anyone have the template for that dog-standing meme?


        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
          Haha...keep fueling the fire Scumbag Steve.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            Anyone have the template for that dog-standing meme?
            http://memegenerator.net/Siberian-Steve

            Comment




            • Edit: Just found this one, I'm sure we all know one one of these guys:

              Last edited by Go_Eagles77; 02-01-2011, 05:11 PM.

              Comment


              • We have a Cowboys, Braves, Gamecocks, Magic fan


                From New Jersey

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post

                  Most people like that only do it for the attention. They love rooting for those teams just to piss other people off, I know plenty of them.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                    Edit: Just found this one, I'm sure we all know one one of these guys
                    just look around the forum

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                      Most people like that only do it for the attention. They love rooting for those teams just to piss other people off, I know plenty of them.
                      I can't stand those people even though I know that's their game. Most of them don't know dick about sports when pressed either.

                      R.I.P. Junior Seau

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                        We have a Cowboys, Braves, Gamecocks, Magic fan


                        From New Jersey
                        Who is currently AWOL.

                        Comment


                        • Scumbag Steve might be my favorite meme ever.

                          Comment


                          • Im pretty sure scumbag steve is every friend ive ever had other than my work friends...


                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                            Comment


                            • I don't see why Scumbag Steve is so mad about being Scumbag Steve.

                              He's famous! On the internet!
                              Last edited by TitanHope; 02-01-2011, 05:49 PM.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                              [@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                I don't see why Scumbag Steve is do mad about being Scumbag Steve.

                                He's famous! On the internet!
                                He wants to be famous because he spits hot fire.

                                R.I.P. Junior Seau

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information