• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• worker bees can leave
      even drones can fly away
      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
          LOL, that's great

Comment

• Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• It's Mr. Hankey!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                It's Mr. Hankey!

That picture would be so much better without the motivator under it :\

Good one though.

Comment

• Last edited by Stash; 10-04-2008, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• ok, i'm a moron. Can someone please tell me how to post picks on this forum?

Thanks
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                      ok, i'm a moron. Can someone please tell me how to post picks on this forum?

Thanks
                      Put the image tags around the url of the image.

Ex. [img]url of image[/img]

BoneKrusher

Comment

• The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                          I understand that is how you would normally do it, but i see nothing like that picture when i post in these forums.

I think that it is safe to assume that you are being sarcastic???

What is the deal with photobucket? Is it a website to save pictures, etc? Is it free?

I know that these are quite remedial questions... i just ask for your patience in dealing with my babysteps.
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

I understand that is how you would normally do it, but i see nothing like that picture when i post in these forums.

What is the deal with photobucket? Is it a website to save pictures, etc? Is it free?

I know that these are quite remedial questions... i just ask for your patience in dealing with my babysteps.
                            Easy big guy. I wasn't being sarcastic. I posted a damn picture to answer your question. That pic is from these forums. That icon is available under the quick reply box at the bottom of the page and its also on the formatting bar near the top of the screen if you do a reply.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

When you post it does show up, the bar right above where you type in the message. You enter the URL of the image.

Yes photobucket is where you upload your saved pictures. You can search for pics there as well. Yes it is free.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                                Easy big guy. I wasn't being sarcastic. I posted a damn picture to answer your question. That pic is from these forums. That icon is available under the quick reply box at the bottom of the page and its also on the formatting bar near the top of the screen if you do a reply.
                                That's weird because I'm in the same boat as TheDude, I don't see those icons when I post. I post at other sites that do have them but I have never seen them here. I have to do the IMG tags, bold, etc. manually.

EDIT: I resolved the issue. If you don't see those icons above where you post, go to UserCP, then select Edit Options. Message editor interface should be at the very bottom, set it to enhanced interface. That should do it.
                                Last edited by Stash; 10-05-2008, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information