Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
    I have zero scumbag steve traits. Infact, I think he's Bachelor Frog's arch nemesis. Bachelor Frog would HATE Scumbag Steve. Paranoid Parrot's paranoia would be wrought from a previous or ongoing friendship with Scumbag Steve, and Socially Awkward Penguin would idolize Scumbag Steve in a way.
    Nah, SAP just wouldn't be able to tell him how much of a scumbag he is:

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

And this one I just found funny because I've literally done it many times:

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
        Nah, SAP just wouldn't be able to tell him how much of a scumbag he is:

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

you two won my internetz

SPLOOSH

Comment

• BTW, I think Scumbag Steve is going to be my next Halloween costume.
          Last edited by BeerBaron; 02-02-2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Scumbag Steve and Bachelor Frog are compatible, because I am a mix of SAP and BF, and all of my friends are Scumbag Steve. It works, in a weird way.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
              Scumbag Steve and Bachelor Frog are compatible, because I am a mix of SAP and BF, and all of my friends are Scumbag Steve. It works, in a weird way.
              I picture them all as college roommates, like sophomore year when they're living out of the dorms for the first time.

Scumbag Steve
              Bachelor Frog
              Socially Awkward Penguin
              Paranoid Parrot

...if Meme Generator ever works for a good period of time without timing out, I just may have to create a story out of it.

Comment

• I bet there are some Scumback Steves here, who don't know there Scumbag Steve.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

[/img]
                  I've had this happen. I remember I was over a friend's house as was incredibly drunk sipping on some scotch in front of the fireplace, and said, "I could really go for a cigar right now, it'd make this scene of myself as a middle aged man ******* perfect." And he replies with, "You're in luck then." My excitement came crashing down went he pulled out a black and mild.

Comment

• I had a really bad habit of stealing people's lighters (on purpose). And saying I didn't have money for things, but always managed to have money for weed and cigarettes.

I evolved completely into Socially Lazy Sloth, though.

Comment

• I've never been a Scumbag Steve. Don't have any scumbag Steve qualities either. I don't even tolerate Scumbag Steve's well. That's why I have no friends :( It's also because I'm pessimistic as high **** and an elitist, but it's a convenient cop-out.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• My friends told me it was cool to park at their place in Boston while we all went out to the bars. My car got towed, they didn't help us find the company or pay the 150 bucks to get it back.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          My friends told me it was cool to park at their place in Boston while we all went out to the bars. My car got towed, they didn't help us find the company or pay the 150 bucks to get it back.
                          A.) Not very good friends then...

B.) Kinda ironic because Scumbag Steve's real last name is Boston.

Comment

• His real last name isn't Boston. It's a stage name because he's from Boston or some ****. I've seen the ************* myspace.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yeah I was hella pissed at the time and too drunk to know anywhere I was or how to get to this place or drive. One of the same kids on my 21st birthday locked me out of my own room in my apartment to smoke a cig in there so I wouldn't know. Than when I kicked him out and tried going to bed I could hear him saying how he doesn't care or respect me after years of hanging with this kid. I flew out of bed so quickly upon hearing that ****. Just one of those friends in the group.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                Yeah I was hella pissed at the time and too drunk to know anywhere I was or how to get to this place or drive. One of the same kids on my 21st birthday locked me out of my own room in my apartment to smoke a cig in there so I wouldn't know. Than when I kicked him out and tried going to bed I could hear him saying how he doesn't care or respect me after years of hanging with this kid. I flew out of bed so quickly upon hearing that ****. Just one of those friends in the group.
                                why do you guys put yourselves around these types of people? am I the only one who doesnt have friends like this?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information