Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    why do you guys put yourselves around these types of people? am I the only one who doesnt have friends like this?
    Nope. I don't have any people around me like that either. I recently broke up with a lot of friends because of stuff like that, but I honestly prefer that to continuously putting up with stuff like that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Comment

• It's one friend out of my whole group of friends, and one other kid I guess is equally as bad when theyre around each other. The majority of my other friends are really good guys.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          why do you guys put yourselves around these types of people? am I the only one who doesnt have friends like this?
          I wouldn't call the Steve's I knew in college "friends." Perhaps something like acquaintances I tolerated because they were friends of friends. They were very difficult to tolerate....

Comment

• Ya know, on second thought, my friends aren't so much Scumbag Steve as much as they just look like scumbag Steve. And take a long ass time to pay me back. And using the n-word all the time.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Nope. I stopped tolerating idiot friends when I graduated high school. Life is too short to deal with assholes in your free time.

Comment

• BF and SS are certainly capable of being part of the same person.

I've still only had a couple of the SS at least... Spew somewhere and leave it(I went back to drinking) and "25 Years Old, go to an 18th) which I've done far too many times but I don't care!

I'm still 95% Bachelor Frog. The "Internet Down, Nap" is me. If the power goes out I just go to bed, it's like my soul needs electricity to function.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• The cigar one is so true.
                    I used to be in a "cigar club" (me and 2 friends) where we would split a bottle of JW Black Label, buy a few cigars and smoke by a fire in my back yard. We invited one kid who kept wanting to join. He brought black and milds.
                    I smoke Backwoods sometimes while doing it if I finish the good one first. But B&Ms are the grossest things on earth.

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• My friends smoke B&Ms and think they're the **** when they do it. It's obnoxious. They talk endlessly about how classy they are when they do it too....gah.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I have a feeling I'm missing out on a skype call right now.....

Comment

• What an awful excuse for a tattoo. I know 5 year olds who could do that.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• You are a wise and beautiful man, Crickett. Like a miniature Buddha with hair.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                              <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                              <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                              <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                                My friends smoke B&Ms and think they're the **** when they do it. It's obnoxious. They talk endlessly about how classy they are when they do it too....gah.
                                If you're not in the 1920's or royalty, there is no class in smoking a woodtipped cigar.

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information