Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend of mine made this for a photoshop project, kind of badass:

Comment

• Wait, people think smoking Black and Milds is classy?

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Wait, people think smoking Black and Milds is classy?
        Scumbag Steve would

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
          I bet there are some Scumback Steves here, who don't know there Scumbag Steve.
          I have had some SS moments, but I am a mix of BF, SAP, and PP.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            why do you guys put yourselves around these types of people? am I the only one who doesnt have friends like this?
            I used to not give a crap really, but after dealing with enough **** through high school and in the year or two after, I've weeded all my scumbag friends out. I had a lot of **** change in my way of thinking almost two years ago now, and it was because of a lot of ******** I had to deal with from ****** friends. I had a friend borrow money and not pay me back, as well as another moocher, neither of whom I talk to anymore. But a little while after that I got into a fight with another friend who hit his gf. I lost another friend with that because he was supporting the douche who hit the girl. I hadn't had any big problems with either of them until that happened, but I figured if he's going to do that type of ****, and the other one doesn't care, I don't need to be around them. I have quite a few less friends than I used to, but the ones left are good, true friends. I could ask them for anything and they'd be there to help, and they know I'd do the same for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
              I have a feeling I'm missing out on a skype call right now.....
              There should be a SWDC Skype Alert or something.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• I've decided, I need to get skype now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                  There should be a SWDC Skype Alert or something.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I was actually reminded last night of why I thought all my friends were SS. Yesterday morning, the guy texts me and asks if I wanted to chill for a bit later that night, and I said sure, so he told me to text him when I was done my math test. So I did that, and no response. Like damn, even if you can't do it anymore, I'd appreciate a reply.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                      I was actually reminded last night of why I thought all my friends were SS. Yesterday morning, the guy texts me and asks if I wanted to chill for a bit later that night, and I said sure, so he told me to text him when I was done my math test. So I did that, and no response. Like damn, even if you can't do it anymore, I'd appreciate a reply.
                      That was another thing that pissed me off with some of my former friends. I'd call or text and see what was up, after they have already said they wanted to do something, and no reply. It got to the point where I asked them WTF was wrong with them, then they switched their story so when they wouldn't respond, they'd say they were taking a nap. Like anyone ages 16-24 is taking a nap on a Friday or Saturday evening. Eventually I got spiteful enough that I'd do it back to them once, and they'd ask why I didn't get back to em and I'd tell em I'm so used to them doing it to me I asked someone else to do something, and since they respond to me, I was chilling with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                        I've decided, I need to get skype now.
                        Once again I'm reminded why I need to dump my phone and get the Evo... I can't install skype on my phone.

Comment

• skype on the phone sucks, get a mic and/or webcam and get skype for your computer.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            skype on the phone sucks, get a mic and/or webcam and get skype for your computer.
                            Noted... looks like I'll be making a trip to Best Buy, Radio Shack, or Staples

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information