Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I agree with what Beerbaron said, nothing Banana flavored is good, besides actual bananas.


    Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      I agree with what Beerbaron said, nothing Banana flavored is good, besides actual bananas.
      banana ice is awesome

      Comment


      • Kind of like the yellow starbursts? I believe the theory I once heard that if you prefer the yellow starbursts, you are destined to become or already are a serial killer of some sort.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          Y'all suck. Banana is obviously the clear, superior Runt.
          Agreed nothing beats the banana ones orange on the other hand sucks the big one.

          Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          Kind of like the yellow starbursts? I believe the theory I once heard that if you prefer the yellow starbursts, you are destined to become or already are a serial killer of some sort.
          I as a serial killer am offended that you would link me to the yellow starbursts.
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


          DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

          Originally posted by njx9
          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

          Comment


          • The last two posts are amazing.


            Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

            Comment


            • I will third the notion that all banana-flavored anything is ****. Not "the" ****, just plain brown greasy stank ****. The only thing that should have banana flavor is an actual banana.

              I also don't like slices of banana in anything. And who the **** wants to eat a banana split? Let's take some awesome ice cream and **** it up with some yellow dong fruit and pour chocolate all over it. Yeah that isn't a horrible *** idea at all.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                Let's take some awesome ice cream and **** it up with some yellow dong fruit and pour chocolate all over it.
                No need to get sexual with it.




                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                  Holy ****, I don't know why but that's the hardest I've laughed in quite some time, haha.

                  Comment


                  • Banana runts are alright, but they're certainly the schwag of the bunch.

                    Same goes for laffy taffy, except Banana laffty taffy is better than the cherry flavor.
                    Last edited by TitleTown088; 03-03-2011, 09:46 AM.

                    What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

                    2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

                    Comment


                    • killswitch, i must disagree about the banana split part and banana in stuff (like delicious banana pancakes).
                      in my dining hall they have vanilla soft serve which I'll often cut some banana up in, sprinkle it with m&m's and i'm in freaking heaven.
                      then again, i love bananas (insert a plethora of phallic symbol jokes involving the bananas of rutgers players here)
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                      Comment


                      • Banana life savers are the ****.

                        Comment


                        • Banana everything is awesome... Banana Milkshake, Banana Icecream, the little chewy candy bananas, bananas themselves. You basically can't go wrong with bananas.

                          One thing I think we can all agree on is that 99 times out of 100 the red candy is the best flavour. Skittles, Runts(I had to Google what they are but I know em), Starbursts, Nerds, Mentos, etc. It just makes sense though given that cherries, raspberries and strawberries all own life and they are pretty much the inspiration for those candies!


                          Props to BK on the sig!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by njx9
                            i dunno, i'm pretty sure most women would still **** him. what they say out loud is irrelevant.
                            that's true for what they say about everything, not just charlie sheen
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                            Comment

















                            • Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                              I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

                              Comment




                              • Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information