No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get most of the jokes posted just now.

Comment

• [IMG]http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/memes-business-cat-attention-*****.jpg[/IMG]

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Why is Obama nude?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Stephen Williams and his niece shooped by fenikz

Comment

• Looks like she has Smarties in her hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
              Why is Obama nude?
              Because it's a cam site.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                I don't get most of the jokes posted just now.
                Think of Shepard as Han Solo, with a plot like Lord of the Rings. He's a ship captain who uses guns and a military force, but he also has superhuman powers (biotic, augmented when he is revived from death) and unites elite fighters of different races to defeat a foe that will wipe out or enslave all humanoids. Which also applies to the Empire, I suppose, and Palpatine. It does take from Star Wars pretty heavily...

And ugly versions are funny. I didn't even post Ugly Shepard, the bald one.
                Last edited by singe_101; 03-08-2011, 02:26 PM.
                DeAngelo Hall looks like James Harden.

Comment

• Is this Mass Effect 2? I have a PS3 so I haven't played it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by singe_101 View Post
                    Think of Shepard as Han Solo, with a plot like Lord of the Rings. He's a ship captain who uses guns and a military force, but he also has superhuman powers (biotic, augmented when he is revived from death) and unites elite fighters of different races to defeat a foe that will wipe out or enslave all humanoids. Which also applies to the Empire, I suppose, and Palpatine. It does take from Star Wars pretty heavily...

And ugly versions are funny. I didn't even post Ugly Shepard, the bald one.
                    This is a pretty spot on way of describing it.

If you haven't played it, I highly recommend playing the Mass Effect games. They're sort of like a cross between an RPG and FPS set in a more militaristic style of a Star Wars universe. I got used copies of both 1 and 2 off of Amazon for $12 and $19 respectively...so they're not even that expensive. Highly recommended.

And then you can play as a renegade and understand all of the Scumbag Shepard jokes on here.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                          Is this Mass Effect 2? I have a PS3 so I haven't played it yet.
                          It's coming out for the PS3, but Mass Effect 1 isn't (as far as I know), so you're not going to be able to import any characters which will probably be to the detriment of the game.

And I'm going to go ahead and disagree with singe's explanation of Shepard and the reapers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                            It's coming out for the PS3, but Mass Effect 1 isn't (as far as I know), so you're not going to be able to import any characters which will probably be to the detriment of the game.

And I'm going to go ahead and disagree with singe's explanation of Shepard and the reapers.
                            For someone who has never played the game, it gives them a pretty general sense of it....

For pretty much any of Bioware's major games, you can interchange the names of the main character and the type of enemy and the story seems generally along the same lines. KotoR, ME and DA are all still quite awesome though.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information