Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Woody56 View Post
    anybody know what breed of dog this is?
    Looks like a Corgi

    Comment






































    • Comment


      • Since this thread also doubles as the "Awesome Picture Thread:"



        I'll be making that my new desktop background when I get home.

        Comment


        • Is that a sasquatch or Chewbaca? I really hope it's the latter.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Is that a sasquatch or Chewbaca? I really hope it's the latter.
            It is utterly awesome either way.

            Others:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              Since this thread also doubles as the "Awesome Picture Thread:"



              I'll be making that my new desktop background when I get home.
              That's amazing. Pretty sure it's Big Foot as Ole' Teddy said he had an encounter with him, which makes it more awesome because history is awesome.

              R.I.P. Junior Seau

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                That's amazing. Pretty sure it's Big Foot as Ole' Teddy said he had an encounter with him, which makes it more awesome because history is awesome.
                Teddy is the ******* man.

                Comment


                • They need to make one of Clinton on a lion, smoking a cigar and surrounded by bitches.

                  Comment


                  • I'm guessing it's a bear since he hunted them, he didn't shoot a cub so that is why they call them Teddy Bears.

                    Comment


                    • The radio active belt clip in that picture is awesome. That whole picture is just winning.


                      Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                      Comment


                      • I don't know what kind of awesome bears you've seen, but I think EE hit it on the nose.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          The radio active belt clip in that picture is awesome. That whole picture is just winning.
                          Just when you think it has reached a max level of win, it just keeps right on winning.

                          Comment


                          • Yeah pretty sure it isn't a bear. But seriously BB these pictures are amazing.


                            Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                            Comment


                            • I'm wrong. That is in no way a bear.

                              Comment


                              • I love how Washington has 'Justice' and 'Liberty' tattooed on his wrists

                                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information