Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    Teddy is the ******* man.

Teddy did not take **** from anyone. I'm convinced that Bigfoot story is real and he killed it. That's the reason we haven't found one yet; Roosevelt murdered it dead.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      Teddy did not take **** from anyone. I'm convinced that Bigfoot story is real and he killed it. That's the reason we haven't found one yet; Roosevelt murdered it dead.
      I like to picture that being how it went down too. Teddy gunning down bigfoot in a burning forest with an M-60 while holding an American Flag smoking a cigar.

Comment

• I personally think theres not enough going on in the Abe Lincoln picture.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Looks like there's another Big Foot in the background who wants some too. Wrong move big foot, wrong move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            I personally think theres not enough going on in the Abe Lincoln picture.
            There is a UFO in the background for some reason...

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
              love doing this hahah

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                love doing this hahah
                **** that. In most of my classes, they didn't teach after the test. They either taught before, or used that whole period for the test. So when I was done, I'd turn it in and bouce.

Comment

Since this thread also doubles as the "Awesome Picture Thread:"

I'll be making that my new desktop background when I get home.
                  Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  It is utterly awesome either way.

Others:

SPLOOSH

Comment

**** that. In most of my classes, they didn't teach after the test. They either taught before, or used that whole period for the test. So when I was done, I'd turn it in and bouce.
                    If I was allowed to bounce after I would, but they don't let you do that in High School, so....

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                        WHICH SEAT CAN I TAKE?!?!?!?!

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Am I the only one who was wishing for a massive, fatal car accident during Friday?

Comment

• SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              Am I the only one who was wishing for a massive, fatal car accident during Friday?
                              No, seeing 13 year olds sitting half outside a convertible on the highway should = death...slow painful death

SPLOOSH

Comment

• So who was more awkward and annoying? Those two girls who stood up and danced in the back of the car, or the 2 douchey guys in the beginning?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information