• Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

• I just watched it and laughed my ass off the entire time.

Comment

• I just watched for the first time. I dont get it. Its just super average to me, not painfully funny bad, just average.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
          I just watched for the first time. I dont get it. Its just super average to me, not painfully funny bad, just average.
          I didn't care either. If that's supposed to make me mad, then it's doing a poor job.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
            I just watched for the first time. I dont get it. Its just super average to me, not painfully funny bad, just average.
            Do you happen to still be in the process of learning the days of the week? Haha seriously tho it's ******* horrible.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              Do you happen to still be in the process of learning the days of the week? Haha seriously tho it's ******* horrible.
              I honestly thing that with a little bit of tweaking it sounds exactly like a **** ton of current pop songs.

I think the reason I don't think its funny is because it feels like it was forced almost. Its not like someone tried really hard and failed. It sounds like it was purposefully made bad.

Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• yes but thats what is so great, she tried really hard and she failed

Comment

• Yeah I see it as the company trying really hard and just failing. Not to mention, what the **** is going on in the rap part? haha Idk I just found it so entertaining.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• It does sound like it was made ****** on purpose. At the same time, I got a clueless churchy vibe from it also...but apparently that's not the case. But that totally could have been written by some sort of religion linked label.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      It does sound like it was made ****** on purpose. At the same time, I got a clueless churchy vibe from it also...but apparently that's not the case. But that totally could have been written by some sort of religion linked label.
                      No, that's this, which is even worse and slightly disturbing.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post

is there a reason they're trying to pass of rockband instruments as real?

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Am I the only one that thinks OMG by Usher was a considerably worse song than that Friday? Made even worse because I dare say it had at least 100x the budget to have it made...

Also just to clear up on that powerbomb kid, both kids were suspended and the big kid was a year 10(so 14-16) and the other one was 11-12 and a ginger. So god likes fat kids more than gingers. You also need to watch with sound, the pretty hot chick tells the other guy who steps up to back down or he is going to get beat down as well!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post

Well, I just found a new form of punishment for disrespectful students.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                              Am I the only one that thinks OMG by Usher was a considerably worse song than that Friday? Made even worse because I dare say it had at least 100x the budget to have it made...

Also just to clear up on that powerbomb kid, both kids were suspended and the big kid was a year 10(so 14-16) and the other one was 11-12 and a ginger. So god likes fat kids more than gingers. You also need to watch with sound, the pretty hot chick tells the other guy who steps up to back down or he is going to get beat down as well!
                              So a 12 year old was trying to pick on a 14-16 year old? The situation's a lot different if a teenager picked up a child and threw him down, regardless of how annoying the kid was.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                It does sound like it was made ****** on purpose. At the same time, I got a clueless churchy vibe from it also...but apparently that's not the case. But that totally could have been written by some sort of religion linked label.
                                I think it was just Rebecca's birthday or something, and her parents got her the gift of her own music video. I don't think it was ever intended to go so viral.

Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information