No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm totally a nerd. I was always really annoyed by or faking my way through the inevitable conversations about how awful all of my major classes were or how pointless the work was because it all made sense to me.

I still remember a teacher handing back a test in Chem and talking about how the grades were so low with one person getting in the 90's, which was me. The girl next to me took a look at my grade and gave me the most genuine dirty look ever. Ya, k?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
      I'm totally a nerd. I was always really annoyed by or faking my way through the inevitable conversations about how awful all of my major classes were or how pointless the work was because it all made sense to me.

I still remember a teacher handing back a test in Chem and talking about how the grades were so low with one person getting in the 90's, which was me. The girl next to me took a look at my grade and gave me the most genuine dirty look ever. Ya, k?

God, I hate that "one person" ********. That happened to me more than once and it's a quick path to social alienation.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        I'm totally a nerd. I was always really annoyed by or faking my way through the inevitable conversations about how awful all of my major classes were or how pointless the work was because it all made sense to me.

I got my half semester accounting grade back yesterday. It's a sheet with everyone's grade on it, so you know what everyone made. The average is a 60 or something. I got the best grade in the final and one of two kids to get an A. It's a great feeling.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
          Agreed, usually "I'm bad at taking tests" means "I'm bad at knowing the answers to questions about the material".
          I won't bore the hell out of you guys, but that is not entirely true.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• We need less chatting and more American historical figures kicking ass.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              We need less chatting and more American historical figures kicking ass.
              i want some of Hamilton and Jay. those 2 are for some reason, 2 of my all time favorites.
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                i want some of Hamilton and Jay. those 2 are for some reason, 2 of my all time favorites.
                Hamilton is my favorite!!! Washington is a very close second.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                  Probably cause Hamilton was smuttin' all over the place for a couple decades.

Comment

• No he wasn't.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• John Jay is totally under-rated. he was a very valuable behind the scenes guy and an important embassador.
                      and Hamilton was like, listen bitches, we're having a national bank. the articles? GET THAT WEAK **** OUT OF HERE
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• He set himself up to be President as well. I wish the dual never happened.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ben Franklin was so money.
                          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            He set himself up to be President as well. I wish the dual never happened.
                            one of the refs in the st. johns-RU big east game...his last name was Burr.
                            EVERYONE NAMED BURR IS AN ASSHOLE!
                            We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Anyone with that last name will forever be an enemy to me.

I'm also well aware that i'm now the person that I just complained about.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Respects Roosevelt's Gangsta!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information