No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahah sleepover one is SO true. On my birthday, I actually woke up on my buddy's couch at like 6:30. We had all gotten completely wasted the night before, and apparently I'm the only one who wakes up ridiculously early after drinking. So I was just chillin' waiting for someone else to wake up. Took forever.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
      Hahah sleepover one is SO true. On my birthday, I actually woke up on my buddy's couch at like 6:30. We had all gotten completely wasted the night before, and apparently I'm the only one who wakes up ridiculously early after drinking. So I was just chillin' waiting for someone else to wake up. Took forever.
      I'm the same way haha, I'm sure you'll get a kick out of this article like I did:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/hou...st-of-h,16902/

Comment

• Comment

• mmm warm printer paper. Me gusta, indeed.

(post carefully constructed to not include " I love warm ____ on my face.")

Comment

• Comment

• Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I love the look on the baby's face. It's like she's saying "Everybody calm the **** down, it's just a bat."

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• That damn baby is trying to catch the bat.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                  02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  we all hate you

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post

Hey look it's DG's sister ... and mom! Oh god I tried so hard to resist but couldn't.
                      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        That is so true.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Where did the RDT go?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                            That damn baby is trying to catch the bat.
                            That little girl is going to make one hell of a lesbo softball player one day...
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                              Hahah sleepover one is SO true. On my birthday, I actually woke up on my buddy's couch at like 6:30. We had all gotten completely wasted the night before, and apparently I'm the only one who wakes up ridiculously early after drinking. So I was just chillin' waiting for someone else to wake up. Took forever.
                              Back when I was in college I stayed over on a friends couch after drinking and woke up earlier than everyone else. I had to piss real bad, but the dorm design had the bathrooms inside the bedrooms and it was a chicks place so I couldn't just waltz into her bedroom while she was asleep. She'd think I was a total creeper if she woke up. They also had the kind of front door that locks automatically when it closes so when I went to relieve myself outside I had to take one shoe off and use it to keep the door wedged open. Unfortunately, there weren't any bushes around so I ended up going in the parking lot between two cars.
                              Last edited by Stash; 03-23-2011, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information