Geico Cavemen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geico Cavemen

What's their deal? There's alot of debate about whether they're "into each other" or not. What say you?

Keep it clean folks, this is a serious matter. :P

videos

Also, if the NFL doesn't work out for Jake Plummer atleast he has a fallback gig.

Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

i'd have to go with metosexual, maybe a couple....they probably were just alone all the time in the dark trying to discover fire made some mistakes but regreted it afterwords

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

LOL PERFECT reference to Plummer

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Maybe if we stuck Plummer with the cavemen he'd evolve the ability to throw a football.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

If one was really into the other, he'd have the roast duck with the mango salsa.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

IDK, but i love those commercials[/url]
            Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Love the therapist one and the one where he says "...laying the foundation down for man kind, yea i guess you're right, sorry we couldn't get that to you sooner."
              Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Originally posted by nvot9
                Love the therapist one and the one where he says "...laying the foundation down for man kind, yea i guess you're right, sorry we couldn't get that to you sooner."
                I like it when he's having the TV interview and the ladies like " I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the rock this morning". His facial expression after that was hilarious.
                Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em'
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I like it when he's having the TV interview and the ladies like " I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the rock this morning". His facial expression after that was hilarious.
                  hahaha i remember when I first saw that commercial... i jsut turned on the TV when I saw it. I thought it was REAL news. Silly me. And I thought the caveman was just some ugly man. WHen I heard the lady say that Iwas like wow... this is heated. Then I realized it was a commercial LOL

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTB05...elated&search=

Comment

I for one think that you cannot judge cavemen on their appearance. I mean, it could be mainly for them to wear sweaters and oder the roast duck with mango salsa. Im willing to give them the benefit of the doubt here... the only thing that bugs me is that there is never a reference to any cavewomen.....
                      Originally posted by DChess
                      how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

Re: Geico Cavemen

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                        What's their deal? There's alot of debate about whether they're "into each other" or not. What say you?

Keep it clean folks, this is a serious matter. :P
                        Didn't they adopt you? If anyone should know, it's you...

Comment

A couple. It started out as just experimenting but one thing lead to another.

Comment

GJ bringing back like 15 old threads.. anyway.. Theyre sooooo straight.

Comment

this thread is pure genius.
                              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information