Live Free or Die Hard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Free or Die Hard

I saw it yesterday. To be honest, I thought it wouldn't live up to the high standards that the previous "Die Hard" movies set.

This movie was GREAT. It lived up to those standards, and THEN SOME.

Bruce Willis, as John McLain, still kicks @$$.

There were some action scenes (especially the one with the Jet) in this movie that are better then anything in the previous "Die Hard" movies.

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
    I saw it yesterday. To be honest, I thought it wouldn't live up to the high standards that the previous "Die Hard" movies set.

There were some action scenes (especially the one with the Jet) in this movie that are better then anything in the previous "Die Hard" movies.
    My question is how can it live up to the DIE HARD standards with Al Powell or Zeus? Other then that it just looks like a spot fest in the previews. Either way I have to see it so whatever. Anyway check out this tribute song and vid to the Die Hard Series:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2039995214

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post

im going to check that out tonight...fingers crossed its a good as you say

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
        im going to check that out tonight...fingers crossed its a good as you say
        Watch the vid I posted before you see, it'll pump you up for the movie. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

yo when that car was in the air and it was all silent then when it hit the 2 cars with those 2 guys in the middle the impact was crazy in the movie theater.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            My question is how can it live up to the DIE HARD standards with Al Powell or Zeus? Other then that it just looks like a spot fest in the previews. Either way I have to see it so whatever. Anyway check out this tribute song and vid to the Die Hard Series:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2039995214
            I realize that recently we have been very disappointed with the trend of many mediocre sequals to, what were, great originals, but this movie DOESN'T follow that trend.

"Live Free or Die Hard" is, in itself, a GREAT movie.

Comment

Die Hard 1 and 2 were great movies. The third one sucked. I haven't seen it, but from previews this one looks like an action filled one, but with a bad story line. I highly doubt it is anywhere near the standards of the first 2 diehards.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I loved this movie. The part with the Warlock was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  I loved this movie. The part with the Warlock was great.
                  I'm not much of a Bruce Willis fan. Never cared much for any of his movies.

Comment

Guys, like I've said, I thought I would be disappointed in this one, but I loved it.

Comment

Awesome, I'm gunna see it tonight with a friend, so I'll report back as well, hopefully I'm as enthusiastic about it as Max is :)
                      Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Yeah, I saw it last night. It was great. Does anyone think that can actually happen, with the whole "firesale" thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                          Yeah, I saw it last night. It was great. Does anyone think that can actually happen, with the whole "firesale" thing...
                          No, I don't think so.

EDIT: I won't spoil it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                            It is actually a known "technological doomsday" theory that has exhisted before the movie.

There are some elements of it that aren't nearly as practical as they are shown in the movie, though.

Comment

Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                              Awesome, I'm gunna see it tonight with a friend, so I'll report back as well, hopefully I'm as enthusiastic about it as Max is :)
                              I think you'll enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information