Basketball Mesh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Mesh

im going insane trying to put up new mesh on my basketball rim... anyone here know how to do it?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
    im going insane trying to put up new mesh on my basketball rim... anyone here know how to do it?
    If you mean a new net then it's easy. take the larger of the two sides and put each triangle on each hook. Oh return that one and get a chain net. They are so much cooler

Comment

Chain Nets ruin your ball, but dude it's not that hard to put it. The top that is wider than the bottom just slip through rings.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

This topic is a little sad.

Comment

Lol, it's not that hard, like Ghetto said, the top is wider, and just follow the patterns and put it on... Doesn't take a basketball player to figure it out...

Comment

Dude tell me this is a joke. How can your SN be hoopsdemon but you dont know how to put a net on your rim?

Comment

what about those crazy string nets that you have to actually string on
              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I have a sexy chain net.

Comment

No i should have actually specified... the hooks underneath were designed in a diff way that normal... to suit the way the net looks... its actualyl pretty ***... i couldnt find a pic on the internet so i dont know why i still posted it... i just bought a whole new basketball net cause the that one was a piece of ****...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                    Chain Nets ruin your ball, but dude it's not that hard to put it. The top that is wider than the bottom just slip through rings.
                    Chain nets will only ruin a leather ball, which you shouldn't be using outdoors anyway. Nothing sounds sweeter than hitting a shot in a chain net.
                    The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
                      Chain nets will only ruin a leather ball, which you shouldn't be using outdoors anyway. Nothing sounds sweeter than hitting a shot in a chain net.
                      That is a quality sound

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                        And if you ever try and dunk your finger could get caught in there. its painful. ask gerald green.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
                        Originally posted by DLS42
                        Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
                          And if you ever try and dunk your finger could get caught in there. its painful. ask gerald green.
                          I'm 5'9, don't need to worry about that...
                          The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

I can barely get rim, besides when you have the game that i do, you dont need to take the easy way out of dunking.

Comment

Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
                              They put warnings on them saying to wear a mouth gaurd so you don't get your teeth caught in the net.......Ouch

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information