Do You Have a Plan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Have a Plan?

OK, here's the situation: the world's being overrun by zombies. There's been an outbreak in your town, and it's not uncommon to look out your window and see a zombie chasing another person or animal.

What do you do? Where will you go? What supplies/transportation/weapons will you find/use?

I'll give my answer in a little while.

(really bored tonight and just read about the planned "World War Z" movie coming out in '08...)

I put on "Don't stop Me Now" by queen, get out some pool sticks, and start beating the Zombies down like hell.

Some people will get this, some won't....most won't.
    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

I'd hold up camp at the Winchester.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
        I put on "Don't stop Me Now" by queen, get out some pool sticks, and start beating the Zombies down like hell.

Some people will get this, some won't....most won't.
        dammit...you beat me to making a joke about the same movie...ugh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

"A man whose idea of a romantic nightspot and an impenetrable fortress are the same thing!"

Comment

lol...I saw that movie...

Comment

Yes. Yes I do. First things first, I would drive to a local airport and steal a Helicopter. That way I can have something that will not only allow me to fly wherever I want, but more importantly land wherever I need too. Obviously, after that I would need to acquire weapons in case of a zombie encounter. After that, theres really nothing else to do but try to survive. Go around getting food, ect.
              If I was in the government, I would try to have something built in the sea. Easier to combat zombies in the sea, and in most movies and other media with zombies in it, zombies don't swim.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

i'd try to become their leader, odds are it would fail and i'd die.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

IM going to the Walmart down the street, I will lock the doors and see how long I can last on whats there.

Comment

I had a dream like this yesterday...but, they were zombies because, little slug aliens were in their brains...it was an awesome dream...it was like a blockbuster movie. Who was the star??? This guy right here. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

My friends and I have talked about this topic a few times while we shared an herbal treat, I believe this topic has also been brought up in mIRC before.

Comment

Lmao it's funny that two people new exactly what I was talking about haha.
                        Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Yes, I will admit that control of the sea would be very important, BUT DOGS CAN LOOK UP.

Anyway, here's my plan:

1. Get my cellphone, take a big knife from the kitchen, grab some fuel tank things and the ax from my garage, get in my minivan, head to a gas station, and fill the car and the tanks up.

2. Rush back home, get my parents in the car and drive to a gun-store in rural Pennsylvania. If the owner is still there, I'll have to bribe him to let me use some of his rifles and ammo. If he's not, free guns and ammo for everybody!

3. With the guns/ammo in tow, I check my phone to see if there's service. If there is, as there likely would be for at least a few more days, I call up my friends *in the order that I would want to team up with them*.

4. As I drive to them to regroup, I keep my eyes peeled for any gas stations. If I find one, I re-up on gas.

5. With my parents and my friend + whomever's with him, we find a place to build a stronghold, preferably a walmart with food and ammo, and make camp.

6. While there we formulate an escape plan in the event we are overrun by zombies. In that event, we will drive in whatever direction appears clear.

7. At some point, we will use a radio to discover if the government is going to do anything about the problem. If there's a secured area, we make that our destination (got this from 28 days later). We round up however much ammo/food/water we can fit into our car(s).

8. We will always be on the look out for gas stations and/or car dealerships: more/better cars can only help our effort.

9. We never stop moving.

10. Once we reach the secure area, we wait it out.

After that, I have no plan...

Comment

Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                            Lmao it's funny that two people new exactly what I was talking about haha.
                            I got it. Great movie :p

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                              I call up my friends *in the order that I would want to team up with them*
                              Very nice :)
                              Scott Wright, President
                              Draft Countdown.com
                              www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                              www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information