Dan Patrick Leaving ESPN?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Patrick Leaving ESPN?

was supposed to have an announcement today, but he wasnt on his radio show, so it was postponned; local guy here in pittsburgh said the rumor was he is taking the price is right jo, but he might be rethinking since he took the day off

thought?

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Dan Patrick on the Price is Right would be sweet.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

He made it very clear on yesterday's show that he's NOT taking the Price is Right job, so....
      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
        Dan Patrick on the Price is Right would be sweet.
        That would be awesome!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

And we all know when people make it clear they are not taking a job, they never take that job..... yup...

Comment

Everyone say it with me...
            O-VERATED clap clap clap clap clap O-VERRATED

Comment

I think John O'Hurley (Mr. Peterman in Seinfeld) is a front-runner for the price is right job, I think. He'd be a good replacement, IMO.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

The Price is Right needs to be canceled.

Comment

Who cares. He hasn't done anything good for ESPN since Sportscenter about 10 years ago.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I don't like Patrick very much, his ego is ridiculous and he's a douche bag. If you think Kornheiser is smug, go and watch Patrick drool all over himself and how "slick" he is.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                      I think John O'Hurley (Mr. Peterman in Seinfeld) is a front-runner for the price is right job, I think. He'd be a good replacement, IMO.
                      Doesn't he do Family Feud right now?

Comment

Dan Patrick has one of the best shows on the radio. He gets so many exclusive interviews, it is ridiculous. I'm usually not a great judge on sportscasters, but Dan Patrick has always impressed me. Some questions he asks I'm just like "Wow, normal guys wouldn't ask that." He's not afraid of offending his guests and asking the tough questions, and usually it leads to A LOT of new information.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          Doesn't he do Family Feud right now?
                          yeah. Watched an episode today. He can do both.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                            Dan Patrick has one of the best shows on the radio. He gets so many exclusive interviews, it is ridiculous. I'm usually not a great judge on sportscasters, but Dan Patrick has always impressed me. Some questions he asks I'm just like "Wow, normal guys wouldn't ask that." He's not afraid of offending his guests and asking the tough questions, and usually it leads to A LOT of new information.
                            When I listen to him it seems he has no idea what he is talking about. I've never really heard him do interviews but maybe he should just stick to that then.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Saints View Post
                              And we all know when people make it clear they are not taking a job, they never take that job..... yup...
                              Actually, if you'd have listened to the show, he was hyping up some big announcement he's going to make and said that it is not the Price is Right thing. So now the annoncement is going to the Price is Right? Yeah, that happens ALL the time...
                              The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information