Official John from Cincinnati thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official John from Cincinnati thread

I love this show have seen each episode at least 6 times. Great show, great story line, yet some parts that are open since the beginning will be closed in time.

Creative show.

I have my eyes on you PAL
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

never heard of it....sorry

Comment

Missing out.

Are you dumping out John?
      I Don't Know Butchy, instead?
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I watch it, its crazy no clue whats going on but I am hooked.

"I see you back there shapeshifter"

Comment

What station is it on?
          Originally posted by STARHEATHER
          the only hot actreeses are adult
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
          Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

"I have eaten more acid than you had cherrios..in a volcanao...in themkhakhalla heli"

haha or something

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
              What station is it on?
              HBO.................

Comment

the show is classic, i have watched each show so many times cuz i dunno its addicting and i need to catch on to everything. its 10000x's than flight of the conchords

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                  the show is classic, i have watched each show so many times cuz i dunno its addicting and i need to catch on to everything. its 10000x's than flight of the conchords
                  Yeah the best part about it to me is that I have no idea what direction the show is heading in.

Comment

Yeah and i like to find the people who were actors in Deadwood in it. About 6 so far i think i seen

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                      Yeah and i like to find the people who were actors in Deadwood in it. About 6 so far i think i seen
                      I never watched deadwood but HBO does that alot, putting actors from other series in shows. The Wire and Oz had a lot of the same actors. Also Luke Perry is in John from Cinncinati and Oz, the guy who hangs out iwth the hawaiian (the one iwth the broken wrist) he was in the wire as well, where he played a greek mobster (kind of far off from the character he plays now)

Comment

haha i love HBO.

I wanna bone you kai. See god Kai

Comment

hey CCB u gave me a sig violation for its size, but its 400X100 when the max is 500x125

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                            hey CCB u gave me a sig violation for its size, but its 400X100 when the max is 500x125
                            The sigs fine, its just the excessive amount of quotes underneath. A sig violation is nothing major, only 1 point.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              The sigs fine, its just the excessive amount of quotes underneath. A sig violation is nothing major, only 1 point.
                              it says 2 but whatever, its still just the amount they give, but if i have to i can take 1 off...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information