Salvia divinorum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salvia divinorum

Just saw a news report on it. Anyone know much about it? Or what it is and how bad it is.

Sig thanks to Tobzilla

sounds like something i don't want

Comment

This is compared to LSD

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

I've done it once or twice. It's an absolute TRIP; literal hysteria for about five minutes or so. I can't believe Salvia is legal and weed isn't. It's ridiculous.

If you're the experimental type, go ahead and do it. Nothing bad will happen. If you're scared of that kind of stuff, then stay away.

Comment

Powerful psychedelic...pretty uncommon in most areas. I've only heard of one person doing it first-hand.

Comment

From friends and OSU's studies, it def. doesn't have as lasting effects as LSD when you take it (i.e. very very short trips,) but it can be crazy and do some strange things.

My one friend who experiments with drugs took it his first time. He imagined that he had to roll ont he ground and roll color onto things. Basically, he rolled a rainbow of color onto the world by rolling on the ground and only by doing this would there be color for everyone. Let's just say he rolled down some stairs to boot, and it wasn't pretty.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

its basically weed and lsd mixied together. its is a indiginous plant to mexico and used to be used by shamans to heal and give people visions. probably some drug that is now being used everywhere and the media wants to "crack down" on it.

Hitman D

Comment

It tastes like ****, too.

Comment

Is this prohibited in all the States ?

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

No, it's legal in all states, at least Ohio and PA :P

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                      Is this prohibited in all the States ?
                      No. http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_law.shtml

Comment

we sell that plant at lowes. maybe not the exact strain... but we so sell salvia plants.

Hitman D

Comment

This means all parts of the plant and its extracts are legal to cultivate, buy, possess, and distribute (sell, trade or give) without a license or prescription.

Wow...so everyone can do is own Salvia divinorum lol

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                            This means all parts of the plant and its extracts are legal to cultivate, buy, possess, and distribute (sell, trade or give) without a license or prescription.

Wow...so everyone can do is own Salvia divinorum lol
                            cool and you can induce and take a drug test and pass.... woot!

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                              No, it's legal in all states, at least Ohio and PA :P
                              it's illegal in a few states and will be in over half of them next year. Get it while you still can.

http://salviadragon.com/index.htm

Also, I'm not positive but I believe it only grows in Mexico.
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information