The Official Harry Potter Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    Yea, as of tomorrow, I would suggest anyone not having read the book yet stay out of this thread, as I cant do anything about it, because its no longer a spoiler.
    Good point. I probably will not go on the computer tomorrow at all. For the first person to do a spoiler, comahan could you like add a blurb that says "Book 7 Details on Page 7?"
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
      Good point. I probably will not go on the computer tomorrow at all. For the first person to do a spoiler, comahan could you like add a blurb that says "Book 7 Details on Page 7?"
      Yep. Will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
        Well if anyone watched the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest, I think that's what Ewing may have been referring too.

There's a gentleman's agreement here of course, that no spoilers should be leaked about 7.

I have it pre-ordered on Amazon but now I just found out that UPS does not ship on weekends. That's a shot to the balls.

His spoilers make no sense, I've completed the 7th book.

This goes for everyone, most of the spoilers I've found online, are somewhat inaccurate, some aren't some are. MY advice read the book and enjoy it really is a great read.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
          Yep. Will do.
          Alright, thanks a lot!

How many pages is DH by the way?
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• I think its over 700.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• I heard like 740

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• It is 784.

Comment

• Well, the book has been released in the UK, and will be released in a bit more than 5 hours in the US. I suppose that we can now start discussing the actual book and what happens.

I tagged the thread as Book 7 Discussion with Results, hopefully that'll keep people out who want to read the book before seeing what happens.

Comment

• I will make sure not to look in this thread again then

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• so are all the internet rumors of ron, lupin, percy, snape and voldemort dying true??? i don't really read the books and i don't want to wait to see the damn movie in 09, my g/f is reading the book now and will give the details i'm just wondering if these "spoilers" are correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
                        so are all the internet rumors of ron, lupin, percy, snape and voldemort dying true??? i don't really read the books and i don't want to wait to see the damn movie in 09, my g/f is reading the book now and will give the details i'm just wondering if these "spoilers" are correct.
                        They are not completely accurate, no. One reason for this, was there were a few extremely well written fan fictions, where people wrote their own versions of book 7, and people got ahold of them and posted them everywhere online saying it was the real book.

Comment

• looks like i will be reading my first harry potter then, i hate people who make stuff up. i guess the only for sure thing is voldemort and ron, i'm almost positive they're both gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
                            so are all the internet rumors of ron, lupin, percy, snape and voldemort dying true??? i don't really read the books and i don't want to wait to see the damn movie in 09, my g/f is reading the book now and will give the details i'm just wondering if these "spoilers" are correct.

SPOILER BELOW IN WHITE

Lupin and Tonks die, Ron survives, Fred gets killed by a giant I think Snape gets killed by voldemort if you want more, Percy comes back and fights well PM me.

Comment

• Book 7 talk in white;

[ What did you think of the actual Hallows? They turned out to be quite the opposite of what I expected them to be. ]

Comment

• I was a little surprised but I thought it fit in nicely with the story, pretty cool infact how if you think about it Harry and Voldemort are like cousins a few times removed. I liked what they did with dumbledore and snape's characters especially. I really thought the epilogue was wishy washy and a bit over done, like she rushed to get it finished. The fight in the castle was cool as **** though

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information