No announcement yet.

The Official Harry Potter Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there truth to the rumor that deathly hallows is printed in the dark so the workers dont know the end?

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
    Originally posted by DLS42
    Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

Did anybody else see the contestant at the Hot Dog Eating Contest that gave away the ending of the Harry Potter book?

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
        I need to find a friend to borrow the sixth book from! GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

There was my informative post for the day...
        just search the title of the 6th and pdf after it

Comment

Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
          Is there truth to the rumor that deathly hallows is printed in the dark so the workers dont know the end?
          I wouldn't doubt it...

and to Bucknaked, yes I saw it but I think that rumor is false anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
            I wouldn't doubt it...

and to Bucknaked, yes I saw it but I think that rumor is false anyway.
            I just thought the way he did it was hysterical.

Comment

I read the first 3 books and half of the 4th. Should I read the 5th/6th/7th, or should I just read the final book?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                I read the first 3 books and half of the 4th. Should I read the 5th/6th/7th, or should I just read the final book?
                I'd read the 6th probably. Rowling said that it would seem that 6/7 were two halves of the same novel.
                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

I would read the second half of the fourth, the fifth, the sixth, and then the first 6 books again, and then the 7th, and then all 7 books. But that's just me.

Comment

The ending of the Fourth book is amazing. Youd miss out if you skipped it.

Comment

So everyone knows, JK Rowling has come out and said that, none of the internet rumors are even close to being true.

To be honest buy the new book and read it from start to finish before you even touch the internet.

The 6th book was ruined for me by some fuckwit just posting X kills X, for no reason. another person had it as their MSN handle. Its disappointing people can't just **** off.

Comment

My NFLDC harry potter fans disappoint me :(

Comment

Because of the Snape Killed Dumbledore fiasco, I'm not going near a computer when the 7th book comes out.

sig by VLS
                          Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                          I don't care...

Comment

I'll be locked in a room from midnight when i get a copy at wal-mart till i finish it...

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                              Because of the Snape Killed Dumbledore fiasco, I'm not going near a computer when the 7th book comes out.
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=ossbPGIVikU
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

so the popular concensus is that Regulus Black is R.A.B? i was trying to think of other possibilites, but really cant think of any...
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information