The Official Harry Potter Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    so the popular concensus is that Regulus Black is R.A.B? i was trying to think of other possibilites, but really cant think of any...
    That is indeed the popular consensus.

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
      Yeah, Rowling said that's a very good guess as well.

sig by VLS
      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
      I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
        That's the equilivent of the Vader is Luke Skywalkers father walking out of the Empire Strikes Back for this gernation.

sig by VLS
        I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
          Don't rule out Amy Benson! (one of the kids Voldemort took into the cave, Amy could be her middle name...)

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
            My NFLDC harry potter fans disappoint me :(
            Because of the Ravenclaw horcrux thing? You kind of lost me on that.... sorry.

Comment

im thnking all the main characters will die, harry hermoine ron

Comment

So who's going to a midnight showing? I might just for the hell of it.

sig by VLS
                I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                  So who's going to a midnight showing? I might just for the hell of it.
                  I'm refraining from watching Order of the Pheonix movie until after I've read the 7th book. I hate having the character's in the movies voices in my head constantly when I'm reading...

Comment

my mom and gma r goin tonite

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                      I'll be locked in a room from midnight when i get a copy at wal-mart till i finish it...
                      And this time, you'll have a book to read.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                        I'll be locked in a room from midnight when i get a copy at wal-mart till i finish it...
                        That's me, as well.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• i saw the 5th movie last night, and didnt think too highly of it. It had some good scenes and some were greatly depicted, but they left alot out, and changed it around. i know they're pressed for time and such, but leaving out Quidditch as a whole? like no mention of it at all?? ron made the team, harry and the twins got thrown off, yet no mention of it. also, they didnt even throw Hermione and Ron became prefects... and Cho didnt tell Umbridge about D.A., it was her friend, whom, after telling, had her face covered in zits spelling out SNITCH.

also, when did Dean become black? he was white in the last 4 movies.(I'm not racist, but thats a big change)
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            i saw the 5th movie last night, and didnt think too highly of it. It had some good scenes and some were greatly depicted, but they left alot out, and changed it around. i know they're pressed for time and such, but leaving out Quidditch as a whole? like no mention of it at all?? ron made the team, harry and the twins got thrown off, yet no mention of it. also, they didnt even throw Hermione and Ron became prefects... and Cho didnt tell Umbridge about D.A., it was her friend, whom, after telling, had her face covered in zits spelling out SNITCH.

also, when did Dean become black? he was white in the last 4 movies.(I'm not racist, but thats a big change)
                            yeah.. it had quite a few issues and left a lot out, also making the longest book the shortest movie didn't equate.. that being said.. it was still a good movie

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• I quit 10 pages into the first book. Something about a street during the night, with a witch or something.

Comment

• I really enjoyed the movie as well. I haven't read the books past #2, but my girlfriend is a Harry Potter fanatic (she re-reads all of the novels every summer), so i've heard about a lot that has been left out.

She liked the movie, but also agrees that they left out a lot of important information.

Just my humble and mostly un-informed opinion.
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information