Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Harry Potter Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Official Harry Potter Discussion Thread

    With the new movie and the final book both coming out pretty soon, I thought it was appropriate to begin a Harry Potter thread. Don't try to pretend like you aren't into this teenaged magician...

    You can use this to post predictions as to what you think will happen in the last book, or just to talk about how pumped you are for both the movie and last book to finally be released.

  • #2
    i gotta read book 5 again before the movie, it was soo long ago i barely remember it...
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

    Comment


    • #3
      I was going to make a thread about book 7, but I was never a fan of the movies. Probably because it's impossible to live up to the books awesomeness. Anyways, does anyone here disagree that R.A.B is Regulus Black?

      Comment


      • #4
        I have never read a Harry Potter book...never got into it...

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • #5
          Harry Potter is the shizzle dizzle

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ElectricEye
            Snape kills Dumbledore..
            Wait...no, that's old.
            Voldemort kills Hermione.
            I agree that Hermione will be killed. You know that one of the big three has to die, and I don't think JK has the stones to make it be Harry. Ron is the other possibility, but plays a much larger role in Harry's life than Hermione.

            What I would like to see happen...although highly doubt it will: Harry must die in order for Voldemort to die because their lives are so interconnected. I also thought it would be pretty sweet if the last horcrux was Harry's scar. As I stated before though, I don't think JK Rowling has the guts to kill Harry and so I don't think this will happen.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
              I agree that Hermione will be killed. You know that one of the big three has to die, and I don't think JK has the stones to make it be Harry. Ron is the other possibility, but plays a much larger role in Harry's life than Hermione.

              What I would like to see happen...although highly doubt it will: Harry must die in order for Voldemort to die because their lives are so interconnected. I also thought it would be pretty sweet if the last horcrux was Harry's scar. As I stated before though, I don't think JK Rowling has the guts to kill Harry and so I don't think this will happen.
              is the better way to end a series? kill the main character

              Sig By Diehardvikingfan

              Comment


              • #8
                I should re-read the 6th..

                sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                  I should re-read the 6th..
                  don't feel bad i quit half way through the 4th

                  Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                    don't feel bad i quit half way through the 4th
                    I just feel bad about not remember enough of the 6th

                    sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                      I just feel bad about not remember enough of the 6th
                      i used to be into it rank... then i dont know it jsut kind of lost interest to me .. i tried to get back into them but i just could not do it

                      Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                        I agree that Hermione will be killed. You know that one of the big three has to die, and I don't think JK has the stones to make it be Harry. Ron is the other possibility, but plays a much larger role in Harry's life than Hermione.

                        What I would like to see happen...although highly doubt it will: Harry must die in order for Voldemort to die because their lives are so interconnected. I also thought it would be pretty sweet if the last horcrux was Harry's scar. As I stated before though, I don't think JK Rowling has the guts to kill Harry and so I don't think this will happen.
                        I wouldn't mind much if Ron died, he has always been my least favorite main character. Who do you think R.A.B is btw? And do you know that "a heavy locket" was mentioned as being at Grimmauld place? That kind of confirms that RAB is Regulus because that is probably the horcrux.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Just a warning. Posting spoilers for things like this results in being suspended and or banned. So dont go there.. I dont care if the 'internet knows about it' or not.




                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                            I wouldn't mind much if Ron died, he has always been my least favorite main character. Who do you think R.A.B is btw? And do you know that "a heavy locket" was mentioned as being at Grimmauld place? That kind of confirms that RAB is Regulus because that is probably the horcrux.
                            I agree with you about Ron, I never really cared for him that much. I just think he is too important in Rowling's eyes to kill off. As for the R.A.B. thing, I never really could figure out who it would be, I'm not sure if it is Regulus because wouldn't Hermione have uncovered his name when she was looking for anyone with those initials? The heavy locket thing could have simply been something pointless that was included to throw people off. My best guess is that it will be a woman who was married and so her initials were changed away from RAB. Anywho, I'm looking forward to reading and finding out!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by comahan View Post
                              Just a warning. Posting spoilers for things like this results in being suspended and or banned. So dont go there.. I dont care if the 'internet knows about it' or not.
                              Thank you, I didn't think it was really my place to say anything, but I thought it was a bad move to post that. I believe the publishers have said that the spoiler was fake anyway.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information