PS3 vs 360

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 360.

much better game selection,same graphics, $200 cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by nyjetsfan15
      the 360.

much better game selection,same graphics, $200 cheaper.
      We are talking about if they are the same price, and game selction is a terrible agrument, because the PS3 pretty much just came out

And btw NFS carbon is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
        You guys don't understand how much more powerfull the PS3 is. Right now yes they are almost identical, because the games out now are copies of the 360 version. The new games (like said b4) like blow away any 360 game. In terms of gameplay, realism of overall game, and graphics will be better. NBA 07 the life, is quite a bit better than the 360, its the best graphic game for the PS3 so far, but it still doesn't reach its full potential
        I don't think 360 is at its full potential yet either...

Comment

What most people dont understand is that its not about the graphics. Its about the gameplay. Sony consoles have never had good exclusive games (the GTA series was the only one off the top of my head, and that went to microsoft), and thats what counts. I believe the Wii has the best potential, but as far as 360 vs. PS3, I believe the 360 is much better.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
          Originally posted by yodachu
          Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

I personally like the 360 more, what's not to like about it. About the same type of graphics, but better gameplay and a better selection of games.

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD
              Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
              You guys don't understand how much more powerfull the PS3 is. Right now yes they are almost identical, because the games out now are copies of the 360 version. The new games (like said b4) like blow away any 360 game. In terms of gameplay, realism of overall game, and graphics will be better. NBA 07 the life, is quite a bit better than the 360, its the best graphic game for the PS3 so far, but it still doesn't reach its full potential
              I don't think 360 is at its full potential yet either...
              Of course it's not.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information