PS3 vs 360

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 vs 360

which system is better? not which one you think will be better, but out of playing both of them, which one has better graphics, gameplay, blah blah blah

sig by JETS5128

*runs and hides from froggy*

Comment

I bet very few people have actually played enough of both to fairly judge. This will probably end up being 360 fanboys voting for their system and PS3 fanboys voting for theirs. I think the systems are probably damn similar, and it just depends on extra features and games the individual prefers.

Comment

I perfer the 360 because it has great exclusive games

Sig by rainbeaukid2
        Originally posted by yodachu
        Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

360 has everything
          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Don't do this buddy. If you're really interested in getting one of the systems, review the games. See the games that you like, and what systems it will be on. If you can't decide after that, then try renting each system for like a week, and just trying it out. But if you need some people over the internet who probably won't have both systems what to buy, then you're probably going to end up making the wrong decision. Personally, I chose the 360 because it has Halo, Gears of War, the next Splinter Cell, Alan Wake, Lost Planet, Mass Effect, Fable 2, andmany other exclusives that I'm into. The PS3 doesn't really have much I'm interested in, other than MGS4. The price tag was also a bit high for me.

I will say, if you're going to get a PS3, wait until a little later. It has its problems just like the launch 360's.

Comment

and plus 360 is getting the new GTA game
              Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984
                and plus 360 is getting the new GTA game
                I was simply listing exclusives. :P

Yes the 360 is getting GTA IV, as well as "exclusive downloadable content." Whatever the hell that is. However, I'm not willing to use multiplatform games to our advantage, unless they'll be better on the 360, like Assasins Creed.

Comment

i vote for whatever frogstomp thinks is worse.

Comment

also, the first person who says something incoherent or wrong about technology gets a signed boot from me, delivered straight to their backside.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                      i vote for whatever frogstomp thinks is worse.
                      frogstomp > Aids.

Apparently you're a fan of aids. You bastard.

Comment

ps3

Comment

The PS3 is better, There is no doubt, with the price and everything you might say it's a better buy, but I don't see how anyone can say the 360 is better.

The PS3 has better graphics, not by a lot or anything but it does. The gameplay is even now but the PS3 has way better potential.

Most of all the PS3 doens't use it's full potential at this time, most of the games are just copies ofthe 360 form. I have a PS3 magazine and the newer games would blow out the 360

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                            I bet very few people have actually played enough of both to fairly judge. This will probably end up being 360 fanboys voting for their system and PS3 fanboys voting for theirs. I think the systems are probably damn similar, and it just depends on extra features and games the individual prefers.
                            that's why i think the 360 is better. They're pretty much the same but 360 is much cheaper.

Comment

You guys don't understand how much more powerfull the PS3 is. Right now yes they are almost identical, because the games out now are copies of the 360 version. The new games (like said b4) like blow away any 360 game. In terms of gameplay, realism of overall game, and graphics will be better. NBA 07 the life, is quite a bit better than the 360, its the best graphic game for the PS3 so far, but it still doesn't reach its full potential

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information