No announcement yet.

Which cell phone provider do you use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was on cingular for 2 years, just switched to alltell 2 or 3 months ago and imo its much better. I live in a pretty heavily serviced area for all companies but i just feel like the signals are stronger with alltell.

I also got a lot more dropped calls with cingular than i do on alltell (im pretty sure i still have 0 drops on alltell, no more than 1), so i have no idea what they are talking about in their commercials they run about having the least dropped calls.

Comment

I have Verizon not one complaint.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

no one uses boost? dang. i wanted to make jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej
          A provider in Minnesota called Midwest Wireless.
          Yes....
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I am proud to announce that I do not own a cellular phone. If you want to talk to me, call me at home. If i'm not there, I'm doing something.

Comment

I used to work for a collection agency for Sprint (Yes its a weak summer job but I was lazy and wanted to get a job where I didn't have to care) collecting unpaid bills and turning phones on and off. I've heard really bad horror stories about almost every company, they all jerk you around in different ways.
              I had one guy who had a $40,000 bill for one month. That's what happens when you travel to Thailand, think you have unlimited international calling and spend every waking moment on the phone almost calling back home (yes he was in Thailand and on the phone, loser) Definitely an interesting job especially if you enjoy others suffering, and can sort through all the BS'er... How man pregnant ladies, who are stuck on the highway trying to get there phone back on so they can call their husband who lost his arm in an work accident, who needs to pick up there daughter that has cancer and grandmother who is blind and by herself at the hospital are there? (serious, someone tried that one)

Comment

Verison

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Verizon is the best in NY/NJ area. I get reception on the subway often.

Comment

I have and work for Alltel and you midwest wireless people, Alltel now owns you and you will be a customer soon... and the Thailand story has to be fake as Sprint is a PCS/CDMA carrier and Thailand is straight GPS means phone would not work.

Comment

Verizon, i think.

Comment

02 which company that translates to in the US (if at all) i've no idea.
                        What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                        It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information