Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NCAA 08 Football (360) Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So Buck are you free tomorrow?

    sig made by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Oh man I got it handed to me by Scott. I blame turnovers, lack of skill players on O, and Scott running up the score :)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
        Oh man I got it handed to me by Scott. I blame turnovers, lack of skill players on O, and Scott running up the score :)
        Yea, I had to throw that last touchdown, I'd been setting it up with the run for too long not to! :)

        For the record, 31-0 Irish over Syracuse @ the Carrier Dome

        p.s. You kept throwing me the ball so I had to catch it! :)
        Scott Wright, President
        Draft Countdown.com
        www.draftcountdown.com

        Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

        Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
        www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

        Comment


        • 31-0? Man, I best not underestimate Scott.


          Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
            31-0? Man, I best not underestimate Scott.
            Now I have you overestimating me!
            Scott Wright, President
            Draft Countdown.com
            www.draftcountdown.com

            Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

            Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
            www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
              31-0? Man, I best not underestimate Scott.
              Yes, his D is nastyy.

              Comment


              • JETS, if you see this, GET ON!

                Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

                Comment


                • I may have to drop out because I'm having connection issues

                  Comment


                  • Me and S4L finished

                    Virginia Tech (Me) 42
                    Florida 21 (S4L)



                    Sig by Me

                    Comment


                    • JETS5128 42
                      Steelers4Life 21

                      But it was a lot closer than the final score would indicate. We were tied 21-21 going into the 4th. I've got to hand it to JETS, though, he was able to capitalize when I made the first mistake.

                      Good game JETS, and good luck in the quarters.

                      Sorry, no highlights. For some reason, whenever I tried to save a highlight, it came up as the last play (a kneel down).

                      Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                      Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Steelers4Life View Post
                        JETS5128 42
                        Steelers4Life 21

                        But it was a lot closer than the final score would indicate. We were tied 21-21 going into the 4th. I've got to hand it to JETS, though, he was able to capitalize when I made the first mistake.

                        Good game JETS, and good luck in the quarters.

                        Sorry, no highlights. For some reason, whenever I tried to save a highlight, it came up as the last play (a kneel down).
                        You should try to work on that passing game, cuz you're nasty at running



                        Sig by Me

                        Comment


                        • Draft Guru I can play today after 330, Can you?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by draftguru151
                            Sounds good, let the raping begin.

                            S4L what play book do you use?
                            Standard Florida playbook.

                            Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

                            Comment


                            • Damn, I must be the favorite or something, cause if he scored 42 vs him and 0 against me, my defense must be disgusting ;)
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                                Draft Guru I can play today after 330, Can you?
                                Uh oh, it is about time.


                                Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information