Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-The Offical Off-Beat News Thread-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Since there's no where else to put it...

    Bill Maas (former NFL player and current Fox Broadcaster) arrested:

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2929435



    Couldn't find any better pictures of him than that so you guys could recognize him easier, anyway, he was kinda low on the Fox broadcasting totem pole.
    I remember: Sean Taylor

    Bosanac01

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
      Since there's no where else to put it...

      Bill Maas (former NFL player and current Fox Broadcaster) arrested:

      http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2929435



      Couldn't find any better pictures of him than that so you guys could recognize him easier, anyway, he was kinda low on the Fox broadcasting totem pole.
      wow... that is actualyl dissapointing... he has a major problem.. or he was dealing it somewhere.. neither looks very good, although i never heard much abotu him from either broadcasting or football front so its kinda in the middle for me

      Sig By Diehardvikingfan

      Comment


      • #18
        http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapc....ap/index.html

        China puts 1000 different themed toilets in a huge public restroom.

        Comment


        • #19
          OMFG the swollest dog I've ever seen.

          http://www.flickr.com/photos/10998060@N00/727663041/

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Paul View Post
            OMFG the swollest dog I've ever seen.

            http://www.flickr.com/photos/10998060@N00/727663041/
            shes mutated and has twice that amount of muscles as the normal dog. interseting article on the dog

            http://www.canada.com/victoriatimesc...56e793&k=94653

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Paul View Post
              OMFG the swollest dog I've ever seen.

              http://www.flickr.com/photos/10998060@N00/727663041/
              Mike Vick would give his 100 mil contract for the rights to that dog.
              Originally posted by STARHEATHER
              the only hot actreeses are adult
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
              players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
              Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

              Comment


              • #22
                that dog is beast


                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by bantx View Post
                  that dog is beast
                  they should call him Lo-Neal

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    so of u might not get this, but thats the president(Bush) in the middle lol

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                      shes mutated and has twice that amount of muscles as the normal dog. interseting article on the dog

                      http://www.canada.com/victoriatimesc...56e793&k=94653
                      ya its only got half the life expectancy of a normal wippit... this disease is way more common in humans apperantly.. i read this in the papaer this morning... its rare to find this in a dog... so in otherwords your jacekd for half your life... and dead before other people... i would make that one hell of a half a life

                      Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        my cat survived a week in my brothers underwear drawer without food or water.

                        She has a tendency to escape in the middle of winter and it was a blessing to find her in my brothers drawer, although I had no idea as to how she survived. I have drawn many hypotheses as to her survival but not yet came up with a theory.



                        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          my cat survived a week in my brothers underwear drawer without food or water.

                          She has a tendency to escape in the middle of winter and it was a blessing to find her in my brothers drawer, although I had no idea as to how she survived. I have drawn many hypotheses as to her survival but not yet came up with a theory.
                          why would u go throught ur brothers drawer? was it where he hides the porno?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                            why would u go throught ur brothers drawer? was it where he hides the porno?
                            he was ten at the time and i was exhausting all possible options as to where my ****** cat was



                            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Maybe the cat was the porn.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                If only. Killasanta would own that thread.
                                What can I say, My hand and I are tight!!!

                                And remember don't jerk off with a noose around your neck, it's dangerous.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information