High School Football thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Football thread

Im am a huge fan of high school football. I usually frequent other message boards in my home state and talk football all of the time. I have recently wanted to state to broaden my horizon of high school football knowledge. So I was think that we could start a thread where you list your opinion of the top 10 programs in your state and say a little about them

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

MY school (hillwood) was 6-5 my freshman year, 9-2 my sophmore year, 13-1 my junior year, and 1-9 my senior year. those two middle years were two of the best in our history. But hillsboro is one of the most consistent high schools especially public, in Nashville.

Comment

Im talking my province here... But Holy Cross has been the most consitently amazing school we have for the past 8 years they have been something like 9-0, 8-1, 9-0, 7-2, 9-0, 9-0, 9-0, 6-3, 6-3.... they won provincials 27 times or something... they always have 6-7 guys who go to U of S, U of A and Laval which are the three biggest programs we have up here... they have also had like 6 guys in thei history go down to the states for football in thier history which is good up here

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

our school Pine Ridge..has never made the playoffs, and we are gonna be serious contenders to make the playoffs this year though

we went 3-7 last year, and we lost alot of games b/c of a huge fumble problem with our hb's

we are in the same district as Mainland.....(i think they lost to Lake Brently- one of the top teams in FL)

our team went to a UCF football camp, and we scrimmaged against good teams like Armwood, Atlantic-Delray, Etowah
        and we played well against them

Comment

I played for two high schools during my four years, only because my first high school closed. The first school was Holy Cross High School and the other was Guerin High School.

My freshmen year we went 8-1 and won the conference title. My soph year we didn't have the numbers to be competitive and finished 4-4-1. My junior year was the best year we had. We went 7-4, won the conference title and qualified for the playoffs. Unfortunately my senior year we went 2-7. We really did not have the athletes in my class but we did fight hard.

Our schools only claim to fame is that we produced Chicago Bears rookie RB Garrett Wolfe, who was a senior when I was a freshmen.

Comment

our high school has always been considered a "stat game" for other schools, but we got a new coach last year, and we've became a better team, were getting, bigger, stronger,faster, ect
            we went 3-7 last year b/c on varsity our starting QB,C,G,DE,DT were all sophmores..(me being the guard)
            and our other DT was freshmen-6'4 220lbs 335bench lol

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
              our high school has always been considered a "stat game" for other schools, but we got a new coach last year, and we've became a better team, were getting, bigger, stronger,faster, ect
              we went 3-7 last year b/c on varsity our starting QB,C,G,DE,DT were all sophmores..(me being the guard)
              and our other DT was freshmen-6'4 220lbs 335bench lol
              Thats very nice size for a freshmen, and that bench press is amazing.

Good luck to you guys this year.

Comment

yeah but hes not that great, on alot of plays i pull and kick out the DE, (my bad this past spring season he played DE) and i pancaked him a bunch of times.......

but we were a really young team, and were getting a transfer student whos
                6'6 250+lbs and hes gonna be a junior
                so our team has gotton older with alot of playing time and exp....

Comment

yeah but hes not that great, on alot of plays i pull and kick out the DE, (my bad this past spring season he played DE) and i pancaked him a bunch of times.......

but we were a really young team, and were getting a transfer student whos
                  6'6 250+lbs and hes gonna be a junior
                  so our team has gotton older with alot of playing time and exp....
                  Just keep working at it, stay in the wieght room and work your ass off. I personally wish you good luck in your career.

Do you have any college interest yet?

Comment

no, b/c im only 5'10 242lbs and i play guard...
                    here my stats.
                    5'10 242
                    265bench
                    405 squat
                    215cleans
                    5.3/5.4 forty

those are from April......and ive been lifting and running alot since summer started......and im going into my junior season

colleges more interested in my school work lol

Comment

my school is conciderd a sleeper this year....we had r first varsity year last year and we ended 3-7,shoulda gone 6-4 but i wont make excuses.

this year we are gonna go deep in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        my school is conciderd a sleeper this year....we had r first varsity year last year and we ended 3-7,shoulda gone 6-4 but i wont make excuses.

alot of newspapers are saying we are a sleeper team too....wat distract you all in??
                        Pine Ridge is 5a

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post

What school and what state?

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                            What school and what state?
                            raymond s kellis

glendale az

Comment

alot of newspapers are saying we are a sleeper team too....wat distract you all in??
                              Pine Ridge is 5a
                              we're in 4a2

the top teams in the state like hamilton(dunno if you heard of them but they went up to ohio to play massilion i think) and centennial,salpointe cathloic,chandler

those r the 5a1 teams

the really good teams

we have some good teams in az

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information