No announcement yet.

Flight of the Conchords

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didnt see tonights episode yet but i bet its great.

"hey, are you going to finish that?"

Comment

I love that show. I get a kick out of Murray their manager.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I love this new show, the 2nd and 3rd episode are classics, the one where they get robbed is hilarious.

Sig by Mockalicious

'''VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!''''

-Johnny Drama-

Comment

I saw them on Conan and I thought they were pretty funny.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

yes! business time into pictures.

best episode thus far.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              yes! business time into pictures.

best episode thus far.
              Wow. I thought this was by far the worst episode. I didn't laugh a single time when I watched it. I realize now that this show is hit or miss, b/c the fourth episode was hilarious, but last night's was one of those uncomfortably unfunny episodes that makes you never wanna watch a show again.
              When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

I've never seen the show but I love some of their stuff on youtube. I saw the rap one a while ago but saw another one today and watched all of them. Hilarious stuff.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Their song "The Most Beautiful Girl" has been my myspace song for about the past week. I don't see any other song takin that spot any time soon.

Comment

The song they did on Conan is my favorite. That or the one where they are being filmed on a camera phone.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Renewed for a new season. Tight.

Comment

Leggy Blonde is one of my favs along with the one about David Bowie in space.

SPLOOSH

Comment

just started watching the show and i love it.... so funny...
                          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

last nights episode was made me LMFAO

SPLOOSH

Comment

Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                              last nights episode was made me LMFAO
                              yeh it was hilarious... the bathroom window leads into the room hahahahhaa
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                Seeing as how theyre like, all good, its hard to pick favorites.. but..

Jenny, Humans are Dead, Issues (Think about it, Think Think about it), Business Time, and Most Beautiful Girl in the Room are the ones I listen to most. Still love the rest though.
                                Most beautiful girl in the room is hilarious. My second favourite song. I love how he compliments her, but not so much. Although Sally was a little too hot for the song I think, she'd be top 3 on any street except the one that Hefner lives on.

My favourite though is Leggy Blonde. Murray is awesome, it was great to see him get a song. Plus Jemaine breaking it down like "whoop leggy blonde you got it goin' on wanna see you wearin' that thong thong thong" was absolutely amazing.

Business time and think about it are also some of my favourites. Although they are all so amazing.

Only thing that sucks though is I dont get HBO so I need to wait a few days till it gets on the Movie Network. It still isn't up yet :(

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information