Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo: Super Innovators

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070708/...4L__iEAd5U.3QA

This is awesome. I want a DS if they actually do this.

now this is a good thread;) i would just use my little bro's... i dont like nintendos games.. they have gotten better.. but still a lot of childish games

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

wow how stupid, its good in thought, but for the people who have to deliver food, its flawed aspect, unless u regestier to the certain area before the game, it wont work

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
        wow how stupid, its good in thought, but for the people who have to deliver food, its flawed aspect, unless u regestier to the certain area before the game, it wont work
        i never quite thought about that... ya you would have to input your adress and stuff.. or gps... but wow that would get expensive

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

You would include your seat in the order...

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBailey24 View Post
            so how do u think lag would set it, plus it cost extra for more people to servie people. Prices would go up plus im pretty sure people would screw up this someone buy saying like im in seat 12 row b when its just a prank. remember kids have these, it still doesnt work

Comment

oh just in the stadium.. makes sence now... meh that would be decent.. do you wanan take your DS toa ball game though... he look that idiot doesnt even know the ball is comign for him... WAM... cuncussion

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

its called pranks.....its gonna happen

Comment

its called pranks.....its gonna happen
                  haha ya i can see it... they would hvae to make an age restriction to who could download it though maybe

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

so how do u think lag would set it, plus it cost extra for more people to servie people. Prices would go up plus im pretty sure people would screw up this someone buy saying like im in seat 12 row b when its just a prank. remember kids have these, it still doesnt work
                    a 5 dollar prank wouldnt be worth it.
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Ok, first of all, you have to pay the $5 to get it, and it's gone after the game. For the most part, people aren't going to mess around with the orders. Also, they would be aware of what system is sending the order, and if you mess with them, they just wouldn't accept orders from you anymore.

As for the "service", it isn't that hard. You'd only need like one person per section. Just take people that walk around with popcorn and make them deliver food instead.

*edit

I'm pretty sure you'd actually put in your seat when you downloaded the program at the beginning of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                        a 5 dollar prank wouldnt be worth it.
                        yes id like 10 hot dogs with 3 large diet cokes and can i have 3 pretzles. send it to row b seat 2,3,4. thank you.....sure sounds like 5 dollars lol

Comment

Ok, first of all, you have to pay the $5 to get it, and it's gone after the game. For the most part, people aren't going to mess around with the orders. Also, they would be aware of what system is sending the order, and if you mess with them, they just wouldn't accept orders from you anymore.

As for the "service", it isn't that hard. You'd only need like one person per section. Just take people that walk around with popcorn and make them deliver food instead.
                          you dont think a drunked 20 year old wouldnt think that was funny for 5 bucks? i would haha... and ya all i can say is i wouldnt want that job and really.. do we need to get any lazier.... look how fat our countires are... come on.. walk!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

it sounds easy but it aint, id love to see it work, just not here. besides i dont go to MLB games, its not cool

Comment

yes id like 10 hot dogs with 3 large diet cokes and can i have 3 pretzles. send it to row b seat 2,3,4. thank you.....sure sounds like 5 dollars lol
                              except your mom would have to put in a credit card number for a purchse that big.
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information