Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
    Just got NCAA 08, add BengalDan on psn guys.
    dude get ready to get owned today, ill play you and I'll join the tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
      dude get ready to get owned today, ill play you and I'll join the tournament.
      I suck ass, go easy mang, i need practice.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• When I had my PS3 I only played three games on it Madden 07 - Managable but most of the old Madden just wasnt there. Fight Night 3- Got Repitive as I guess it would since it was like Round 2 but better graphics and slower, and Nba 07 - Can be fun but the lack of in your face action like power dunking was disappointing, which is to be expected from a new system and I just hope this year is much better...

Comment

• Originally posted by dhoe20 View Post
          I figure it could...I hook my iPod up to my ps3 all the time and it recognizes the dvds and videos.
          Well I guess I'm going to Wal-Mart tonight.. Thanks jerk (J/k)

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

• How is NCAA 08 on PS3? like is it choppy or very smooth because i heard its suppost to be running on 30FPS for Madden on ps3 and 60fps on xbox360. I have a ps2 and it sucks so i need a new system and i dont know which one to do, i rather get ps3 because i have an HDTV so i can use blu-ray.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• I will never buy a Blu-Ray dvd they have hours of special features that I don't watch any way and it's twice the price of a dvd.

Comment

• Wow...NCAA 08 is amazing.

After like 5 minutes i was like "meh its alright"

After i played a full game, WOW. Havent had that much fun in a video game, ever.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• I played NCAA on 360 but not PS3 yet I just wonder how different they will be...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
                    Wow...NCAA 08 is amazing.

After like 5 minutes i was like "meh its alright"

After i played a full game, WOW. Havent had that much fun in a video game, ever.
                    That should mean Madden 08 is going to be awesome. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                      How is NCAA 08 on PS3? like is it choppy or very smooth because i heard its suppost to be running on 30FPS for Madden on ps3 and 60fps on xbox360. I have a ps2 and it sucks so i need a new system and i dont know which one to do, i rather get ps3 because i have an HDTV so i can use blu-ray.
                      The difference between 30 FPS and 60 FPS may seem like a lot, but it really isn't a very noticeable difference. The XBox 360 version will run a little smoother but don't expect the PS3 version to be choppy or of poor quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                        The difference between 30 FPS and 60 FPS may seem like a lot, but it really isn't a very noticeable difference. The XBox 360 version will run a little smoother but don't expect the PS3 version to be choppy or of poor quality.
                        Vouch.

When i play im enjoying everything, everything seems very solid. No complaints.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                          Does the PS3 have an onboard OS or something resmbling that?

Would it recognize an external USB H/D. You can buy 1 TB hard drives now, and with that, I would think PS3 to be able to watch DVD's.. I would supposed you could rip or download movies to watch on an external HDD on PS3.. would be sweet.
                          it recognizes those traveldrive things. I took stuff off my computer (pictures/music/movies) put them on traveldrive and then put it in my PS3 and copied them.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yea I had a thumbdrive i had mad music and pictures and even videos that I loaded onto it...

Comment

• Its laggy online, but still playable.

I was Illinois playing against some Louisville kid, was up 10-7, then i forced a fumble and he quit game crying.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• Quiters suck there a waste of time...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information