Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just got NBA 2k10. Anyone that's wants to lose, hit me up.

    World-of-Killaz

    Sig by: BK

    02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nepg View Post
      I'm getting DAO for PC.

      Demon's Souls is pretty hard, but it's good. It's pretty unforgiving from the get-go. I love it.
      Yeah I was planning on getting DAO for PC as well. Demon's Soul is third game I'm probably going to be getting in the Toys R Us deal. It looks awesome and if it's hard as people are making it out to be, I'm going to love it. They just don't make games as hard as they use to.

      Sig by Hitman D.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
        Just got NBA 2k10. Anyone that's wants to lose, hit me up.

        World-of-Killaz
        I have a question for you. Is the online like last years game or is it like 2k7 and 2k8? Last years game didn't have a lobby and it pissen me off. I did enjoy the game though.

        Sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by nrk View Post
          Yeah I was planning on getting DAO for PC as well. Demon's Soul is third game I'm probably going to be getting in the Toys R Us deal. It looks awesome and if it's hard as people are making it out to be, I'm going to love it. They just don't make games as hard as they use to.
          It's made by Atlus, and they're renowned for making hard ass RPG's.

          You'll die a lot and you have to start over from the beginning of the level each time (all mobs respawn when you die). But it isn't too frustratingly hard because you likely won't make the same mistake twice. I don't mind dying as long as it isn't to the same thing over and over. Which is why I like the difficulty level of Demon's Souls.
          Last edited by nepg; 10-09-2009, 08:29 AM.

          Comment


          • I'm off to reserve Uncharted 2 in a few minutes. Just need to find that stupid edge card. I dont even know how much that saves you, but w/e.

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • Anyone play the Brutal Legend demo? I'm not sure when it became available.. I downloaded it and beat the demo yesterday. Seems like a fun little game.

              Comment


              • I've been wanting to play the Brutal Legend demo, just haven't downloaded it. I'm not too excited for this game, but I loved Tim Shafer's last game Psychonauts.

                Sig by Hitman D.

                Comment


                • The Brutal Legend demo was sweet. I played it on xbox but, w/e it was fun. The graphics arent amazing and the gameplay isnt either but, it's pretty fun. The environments are going to be pretty crazy. I wouldnt pay $60 for it but, I'll probably pick it up when it's cheaper.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    The Brutal Legend demo was sweet. I played it on xbox but, w/e it was fun. The graphics arent amazing and the gameplay isnt either but, it's pretty fun. The environments are going to be pretty crazy. I wouldnt pay $60 for it but, I'll probably pick it up when it's cheaper.
                    Agreed, I might pick it up around 30-40 bucks, but it is definately a fun time. I enjoyed the demo a lot.

                    Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                    Originally posted by Job
                    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

                    Comment


                    • Demon's Souls is the hardest game ever! but really good.

                      its driving me nuts
                      Taking a Knapp.

                      Comment


                      • Uncharted 2 time...


                        Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
                          Uncharted 2 time...
                          I envy you....

                          Comment


                          • Picked up Uncharted today, but can't play until tomorrow. Stupid midterm to study for. I'm seriously thinking about skipping my final two classes tomorrow to play some uncharted.

                            Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                            Originally posted by Job
                            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

                            Comment


                            • I was gonna get Uncharted 2 but I can't put Demon's souls down, its the best PS3 ever.
                              Taking a Knapp.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
                                I was gonna get Uncharted 2 but I can't put Demon's souls down, its the best PS3 ever.
                                Think I'm going to pick up Demon's Soul this weekend.



                                Originally posted by Jakey
                                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                                i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information