No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone picking up the God of War collection? This is pretty much a must have for any PS3 owner without backwards compatibility. And if you have never played a God of War game...you have to get this if you have a PS3, that should be a law or something. lol.

Only $40 for God of War 1 and 2, remastered in 720P at 60 frames per second.

I asked my mommy to get this for me for christmas. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Anyone picking up the God of War collection? This is pretty much a must have for any PS3 owner without backwards compatibility. And if you have never played a God of War game...you have to get this if you have a PS3, that should be a law or something. lol.

Only $40 for God of War 1 and 2, remastered in 720P at 60 frames per second.

I asked my mommy to get this for me for christmas. haha.
      I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be picking it up. Plus, you get a demo for GOW 3. Win-win-win.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Yep, it's on my christmas list. I need to brush up on my God of War before the 3rd comes out.

Comment

• Should I get a PS3? Will MLB the Show 10 be on PS2?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I'm not sure if it will be on the ps2 but it will be the awesome on the PS3. :D Plus blue ray and dvd up convert is fantastic. If you have the money to spend, you should pick one up.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• MLB the show 09 was fan-freakin-tastic. One of my most played games.

Anyone else ever play All-Pro Football 2k8? One of my favorite games. Sadly, there is never anyone online, so I have to continually dominate the computer. I'm not even sure if the servers are up anymore.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
              Originally posted by Job
              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                I'm not sure if it will be on the ps2 but it will be the awesome on the PS3. :D Plus blue ray and dvd up convert is fantastic. If you have the money to spend, you should pick one up.
                I pay rent and tuition, I don't have the $

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Comment

• So i just killed my first demon in demon's souls, what do i do with his soul i collect, do i save it or use it or what?

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
                      So i just killed my first demon in demon's souls, what do i do with his soul i collect, do i save it or use it or what?
                      There will be a chick in the Nexus who will allow you to upgrade your stats for the souls. Just use the soul in the Nexus and then talk to her. She's not in one spot all the time. I think I first saw her sitting on the stairs next to the first world.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        Wow, I would ******* break my controller if I was the n00b that got hit by that.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Anyone played NFL Head Coach 09? It has its issues but it is way more enjoyable to me than Franchise Mode in Madden 10. Way deeper and ratings appear to actually matter. I gave up on it a while back but got back into it with some new sliders and it's been fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                            Anyone played NFL Head Coach 09? It has its issues but it is way more enjoyable to me than Franchise Mode in Madden 10. Way deeper and ratings appear to actually matter. I gave up on it a while back but got back into it with some new sliders and it's been fun.
                            Yeah, I have it. I've played it a little. I usually sim the games, they get boring, fast.
                            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                              Yeah, I have it. I've played it a little. I usually sim the games, they get boring, fast.
                              I set up my own playbook. I think it's actually pretty fun to call the plays. Then again my defense is ridiculous. I have so many good players. Several of my players should have double digit sacks by the end of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                                I set up my own playbook. I think it's actually pretty fun to call the plays. Then again my defense is ridiculous. I have so many good players. Several of my players should have double digit sacks by the end of the year.
                                I've been setting up my playbook, I'm gradually moving along in the game. I really like the way the Offseason and the draft are set up.
                                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information