Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I only rented it for like 2 days when i first got my PS3 and I wasn't impressed personally. I like the thought process no doubt, just seems to get old very fast.


    Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

    Comment


    • I think it's terrible. The sim is garbage...the players are idiots, especially on offense.

      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • Yeah it definitely has its issues but it's no worse than Madden in that department.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
          So i just killed my first demon in demon's souls, what do i do with his soul i collect, do i save it or use it or what?
          You'll want to hang on to the named demon souls, can't remember the names, but the ones you get from bosses like Phalanx and Tower Knight. They can be used for upgrades later in the game.

          Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

          Comment


          • There is nothing worse than having a decent game on COD and then having it interrupted by your ******* internet connection.


            http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

            Comment


            • i like how when the host leaves they select a new host sometimes and you can keep on playing.

              Sig by: BK

              02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
              Originally posted by fenikz
              we all hate you

              Comment


              • Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                Anyone played NFL Head Coach 09? It has its issues but it is way more enjoyable to me than Franchise Mode in Madden 10. Way deeper and ratings appear to actually matter. I gave up on it a while back but got back into it with some new sliders and it's been fun.
                Absolutely love HC, especially if your a franchise/sim type guy. Madden 10 got the whole set up and basis for their franchise from Head Coach since the lead designer of the game took over that dept for this year. There are so many options and depth you can go into that is much further then Madden that makes you literally feel like your running the team, it had a few glitches but I still play it. Wish they could incorporate more from HC into Madden, but I like franchise mode on the new Madden alot more then you, this year is leaps and bounds better then anything they ever had.



                Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                i like how when the host leaves they select a new host sometimes and you can keep on playing.

                Same here, they literally fixed everything broken with the old one. Now you don't have to live a game you were 1st or 2nd place in because someone quit the match, you can pick up same spot and all, huge bonus for me.





                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  Absolutely love HC, especially if your a franchise/sim type guy. Madden 10 got the whole set up and basis for their franchise from Head Coach since the lead designer of the game took over that dept for this year. There are so many options and depth you can go into that is much further then Madden that makes you literally feel like your running the team, it had a few glitches but I still play it. Wish they could incorporate more from HC into Madden, but I like franchise mode on the new Madden alot more then you, this year is leaps and bounds better then anything they ever had.
                  Yeah, that part about the lead designer of HC heading up Madden 10 is what made me so excited for Madden. I was pretty let down honestly. I'd rather just play HC 09 and hope that Madden 11 builds on and improves Madden 10.

                  I went to the operationsports.com forums and it helped a lot with learning how to set things up and get the most out of HC 09. I understand why a lot of people don't have the patience or just don't like the game but if you learn how to play it it's actually a lot of fun.

                  Comment


                  • I don't know about you guys but I can't wait for Gran Turismo 5 to come out on PS3. I am a NASCAR fan, and NASCAR is going to be included in this game now that EA Sports removed it's license from the sport. Take a look at a few of these screenshots, I have to admit that some of these I wonder if they are real or video game. Personally, to me it looks like the best graphics I have ever seen before.













                    Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

                    Comment


                    • I don't care that much about NASCAR but I always look forward to the next Gran Turismo. I do hope they personalize it a bit more and make it seem like you're buying these cars, working on them and racing them to get better ones, like it means something. I don't know, the other ones have been fun and look incredible but it feels empty at times.

                      Comment


                      • Is GT5 coming out for xbox 360? I've yet to play a racing game as complete at this one, granted it was awhile back on psone but still. I had a few gripes with the licenses being hard as **** to complete sometimes, but if they keep the same concept and add to it for the new consoles then this should easily be one of the best racing games out and I think it'll top Forza motor sports.





                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          Is GT5 coming out for xbox 360? I've yet to play a racing game as complete at this one, granted it was awhile back on psone but still. I had a few gripes with the licenses being hard as **** to complete sometimes, but if they keep the same concept and add to it for the new consoles then this should easily be one of the best racing games out and I think it'll top Forza motor sports.
                          Gran Turismo is PS3 only.

                          Sig by Hitman D.

                          Comment


                          • While I've always admired the aesthetic beauty of Gran Turismo I could never get as excited about it as others do. I've tried and tried and I always end up bored out of mind going round and round. I guess I don't like being limited to only doing one thing, that's why I get my racing fix in Grand Theft Auto, that way at any point in time I can jump out of the car and light fools up.

                            Comment


                            • Anyone ever play Dirt 2? I downloaded the demo on Playstation Network, and that game seems like a lot of fun, crazy good graphics too.


                              Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

                              Comment


                              • Has anyone played Bayonetta? I downloaded the demo today and it is freakin crazy. Made by the guy who made Devil May Cry, it plays really similarly. If you like DMC, try Bayonetta, I really liked it.

                                Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                                Originally posted by Job
                                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information