No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've posted about this in the Madden section but for those of you who havent looked, I am starting up a PS3 Madden Online franchise and am looking for as many owners as possible. Just got the league setup, with 7 minute quarters, no clock run off, no fantasy draft. PM me or send me a message here if you want to get in, so far we have 3-4 just getting the word out...

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      Is GT5 coming out for xbox 360? I've yet to play a racing game as complete at this one, granted it was awhile back on psone but still. I had a few gripes with the licenses being hard as **** to complete sometimes, but if they keep the same concept and add to it for the new consoles then this should easily be one of the best racing games out and I think it'll top Forza motor sports.
      360 gets Forza, which I've heard is better in a lot of ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
        Anyone ever play Dirt 2? I downloaded the demo on Playstation Network, and that game seems like a lot of fun, crazy good graphics too.
        I downloaded the demo just like you. Really fun game, but i don't think i'm getting it.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
          Forza and GT both suck in my opinion

what I need is a ps3 twisted metal game
          Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
            I heard alot of very good things about Forza, it's next up on my list honestly then I can rate them both and see.
            Originally posted by katnip View Post

Im with you there, this one probably one of my all time favorite games, they really need a new one asap.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Dante's Inferno is sick!!!!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by katnip View Post

A new Twisted Metal would be awesome. My favorite racing game is Burnout though. Forza and GT are too realistic for me.

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                Dante's Inferno is sick!!!!!!!!
                The demo was pretty fun. I was disappointed in the graphics though. They weren't sharp and clear at all. It was pretty fuzzy, I guess that's the word I'm looking for. I'm looking forward to God of War 3 and Bayonetta a lot more.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• any1 play modern warfare 2?

I just got my 3rd total nuke yesterday 13:00 to be exact
                  Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Assassin's Creed 2 is such an awesome game. I have trouble turning the PS3 off.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I <3 that game.

I've been having fun playing inFAMOUS the last two days. I hate the way you climb buildings...I prefer Assassins Creed or Prototype there but, it's so much cleaner than Prototype in the looks department. And the side quests are atleast relevant unlike Prototype's, even though they all take like a minute or two to complete. It's a fun game overall.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVujFZ_jW-4

Comment

• Originally posted by katnip View Post
                          any1 play modern warfare 2?

I just got my 3rd total nuke yesterday 13:00 to be exact
                          I'm playing it, but I just suck.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                            I'm playing it, but I just suck.
                            haha I hear you. I'm usually not a FPS type of guy but after all the hype I ended up buying it anyways.
                            It's a great game but I just suck...something serious.

I tried playing online a couple of times (Everyone on their own- kill everyone) and I would get about 0-3 kills and 24 deaths before the winner won with 30 kills. Rough.
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                              haha I hear you. I'm usually not a FPS type of guy but after all the hype I ended up buying it anyways.
                              It's a great game but I just suck...something serious.

I tried playing online a couple of times (Everyone on their own- kill everyone) and I would get about 0-3 kills and 24 deaths before the winner won with 30 kills. Rough.
                              You just have to keep playing. I was finishing in the bottom 3 most of the time when I first started, but after awhile, I started getting some wins and a bunch of seconds and thirds. Only on certain maps though. Some I just can't do crap on. I'm awful at Underpass for one, but usually do pretty well on Rust.

Originally posted by Jakey
                              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• I plan on it. That game is so much fun. I know nothing about maps yet. I never select the location... it just goes to the place.
                                There's still a lot of things I have to learn
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information