Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Rain is due out February 26th.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Just had my favorite game of free for all. Not my best, but by far my favorite. About 2 minutes in I got my Harrier, about 30 seconds later I got my Pavelow. So now I had a Harrier and Pavelow in the air, and I hadn't used my care package yet. Used that, and got an attack helicopter. So I had three things in the air at once killing everything in site. Needless to say, I got to 30 kills rather quickly.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• you shouldn't use it all at one time. I've seen my brother play and one time he put a harrier right on top of his other harrier and he got 0 kills. It was a major fail on his part.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
          you shouldn't use it all at one time. I've seen my brother play and one time he put a harrier right on top of his other harrier and he got 0 kills. It was a major fail on his part.
          I know, but I just had to do it once.

Comment

• So this seems like it's going to be an amazing year for games. There's no way I'm going to be able to get all the games I think I'm going to want to take a look at. I just bought the Playstation magazine issue that basically talks about all the top games coming out this year. Games that are coming out/are already out:

Shooters

Mag, Jan 26-256 player online multiplayer? An interesting sounding leadership system? A home field advantage for your team when defending? PMC's? Sounds interesting and ambitious if nothing else.

Army of Two: The 40th Day-Out Now
            Singularity- Feb 15
            Bioshock 2-Feb 9
            Brink-May 18
            Quantum Theory-March 1
            Homefront
            Inversion

Action

God of War 3-March
            Bayonetta-January
            Enslaved
            Darksiders-Out Now
            Dante's Inferno-Feb 9

Adventure

Heavy Rain-Feb 26
            The Last Guardian
            I am Alive
            Red Dead Redemption
            LA Noire

RPG

White Night Chronicles-Spring
            Final Fantasy 13-March 9
            Final Fantasy 14
            Alpha Protocol-Spring
            Two Worlds 2
            The Agency
            Fallout New Vegas

Racing

Gran Turismo 5

That's 26 damn games! Amazing. And that's not even counting all the games that might come out this year or are just rumors at this point.

If anyone has any questions about any of the games just ask, and I'll let you know what the magazine had to say about each one. I was going to do a write up about each game, but it's just too many right now.

Comment

• Heavy Rain, FF13, GT5, GoW3, Bioshock 2...those are the only 5 must-buy's on that list (something out of every category, too. White Knight Chronicles should be good, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                Heavy Rain, FF13, GT5, GoW3, Bioshock 2...those are the only 5 must-buy's on that list (something out of every category, too. White Knight Chronicles should be good, too.
                I disagree, simply because you have no idea what's going to be a "must buy." Bioshock 2 could be garbage, GT5 could be brutal etc., while I am Alive or Final Fantasy 14 could be the most amazing games ever made. Nothing is really a "must buy" and nothing is really a "meh" except in the eye of the beholder. I didn't even name all the games in the magazine simply because they didn't interest me. All those games do at this point.

Comment

• Just downloaded the GoW3 demo they played at E3 that came with the GoW Collection (which is tits btw). Super excited to play it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                    I disagree, simply because you have no idea what's going to be a "must buy." Bioshock 2 could be garbage, GT5 could be brutal etc., while I am Alive or Final Fantasy 14 could be the most amazing games ever made. Nothing is really a "must buy" and nothing is really a "meh" except in the eye of the beholder. I didn't even name all the games in the magazine simply because they didn't interest me. All those games do at this point.
                    They are must buy's (compared to the others) because of what their predcessors have proven. The 5 I named are either ground-breaking or are continuations of amazing series' (or both). They're all coming from top-notch developers & publishers.

FF14 is an MMO.

Comment

They are must buy's (compared to the others) because of what their predcessors have proven. The 5 I named are either ground-breaking or are continuations of amazing series' (or both). They're all coming from top-notch developers & publishers.

FF14 is an MMO.
                      I think you're overlooking Red Dead Redemption, which is my biggest must-buy after FF13 and GoW3. Made by Rockstar, I was a huge fan of the first, Red Dead Revolver. They're turning it into an open world western similar to GTA. But as stated, it's all opinion on what's a "must buy".

Here's a video about Red Dead Redemption. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ga...red-dead/59978

Also not on the list is the new Aliens vs. Predator which looks sick. If its anything like AvP2, it's gonna be my favorite multiplayer game by far.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

FF14 is an MMO.
                        I'm aware, which is one reason I'm excited about it. I suppose if MMORPG's aren't your thing, there wouldn't be a reason to be excited.

I'd also say that while I believe Heavy Rain Will be amazing and ground breaking, much of what I've read tells me that they will need to be extremely careful that the game doesn't turn into a long series of quicktime events, ala Dragon's Lair.

And let's be honest here. Nothing is guaranteed in the gaming industry. I suppose I can see why people would say those are the only "must have" games, but I am certainly looking forward to seeing what all of them look like

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                          I think you're overlooking Red Dead Redemption, which is my biggest must-buy after FF13 and GoW3. Made by Rockstar, I was a huge fan of the first, Red Dead Revolver. They're turning it into an open world western similar to GTA. But as stated, it's all opinion on what's a "must buy".

Here's a video about Red Dead Redemption. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ga...red-dead/59978

Also not on the list is the new Aliens vs. Predator which looks sick. If its anything like AvP2, it's gonna be my favorite multiplayer game by far.
                          Apparently AVP is going to give you the option of playing as an Alien, Pred, or Space Marine, which does sound pretty awesome.

And Red Dead Redemption is supposed to be a MASSIVE world from what I've read.
                          Last edited by ironman4579; 01-12-2010, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• So I just played the E3 GoW3 demo. It's pretty short, but I must say, it is prolly the best game graphically by far. The gameplay and cutscenes are absolutely amazing. It has so much more of a dark and realistic feel (I use the term realistic loosely because, come on).

I absolutely cannot wait until March.

Comment

• I'm most looking forward to Heavy Rain and Red Dead Redemption. I loved Red Dead Revolver

Comment

• Best game graphically? Not quite, imo. I played it as well, it was on my District 9 blu ray. :)

Uncharted/Uncharted 2 is still the pinnacle.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information