02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
      That Heavy Rain game sounds pretty slick.

I just got a ps3 this past weekend, I only have nhl 10 right now, plan on getting metal gear (haven't played it yet) and i guess ill be getting heavy rain aswell.

any other suggestions?
      The uncharted series is ultra bad ass, plus the new edition of MLB The Show comes out soon which is a must buy for any baseball fan. I also have Metal Gear, and Infamous, both games are fun.

Comment

• Thanks fellas, the uncharted games look like something i'll be into.

Comment

I just got a ps3 this past weekend, I only have nhl 10 right now, plan on getting metal gear (haven't played it yet) and i guess ill be getting heavy rain aswell.

any other suggestions?
          The Ratchet and Clank games are some of my favorites on the PS3. Valkyria Chronicles is an overlooked strategy/rpg with minor FPS elements. LittleBigPlanet is a fun platformer. Folklore is another great game that is overlooked. It's harder to find now but is a fun action game. I don't know what you like, just trying to throw out some options. I'd say rent Heavenly Sword, it's a short but sweet game that will get you ready for God of War 3. That or the God of War collection if you haven't played 1&2 yet.

It's cool that Heavy Rain uses PS3's 6 Axis functionality more. It was a lot more common on earlier games, not as many use it now.

Who's getting/played MAG? I haven't heard much about it from people who played the beta.
          Last edited by nrk; 02-24-2010, 05:15 PM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Played some more Heavy Rain. The best way to describe this game...

1 part Se7en
            1 part Saw
            1 part Indigo Prophecy

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Just made the switch to a PS3. Like what I see so far outside of me not being able to play music from my external or ipod/iphone.. any way I can accomplish this or no?
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                Just made the switch to a PS3. Like what I see so far outside of me not being able to play music from my external or ipod/iphone.. any way I can accomplish this or no?
                http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...th.html?cat=19

Also, I know if you share your files on the network your PS3 can find the files. and play them this way.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• plug in your external and locate it go to music and press triangle display all

Comment

any other suggestions?
                    Uncharted 2 is good (wouldn't bother with the first one).

Bioshock, Valkyria Chronicles, and Metal Gear are great games you can pick up for $20-30. I'd just look forward to the new games coming out like GoW3 and FFXIII.

Comment

• I love the first Uncharted, I think he should most def. bother with it. :)

That game is a blast and beautiful. So much green, it's awesome.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• The Show is 50% of the reason I switched to PS3. 2K series is flaming dog poo year after year..

Anybody see EA gave the hammer to the NCAA Basketball series? It wasn't great, but the game grew on me as I played it more.. 2K sports needs to get on that.. College Hoops 2K8 is still bar none the best basketball game I have ever played.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Uncharted Drake's Fortune is absolutely worth it. While it's not a necessity, it sets up the main character's story and background, as well as other characters. Plus, I like it a lot more than the 2nd one.

Comment

• The Show is 50% of the reason I switched to PS3. 2K series is flaming dog poo year after year..

Anybody see EA gave the hammer to the NCAA Basketball series? It wasn't great, but the game grew on me as I played it more.. 2K sports needs to get on that.. College Hoops 2K8 is still bar none the best basketball game I have ever played.
                            I'm glad it's gone, it was a terrible series, imo...opens the door for college hoops to come back potentially.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• NFL 2k5 is still the best football game I have ever played. 2K needs to start making NFL games again cuz that one was sick. Seems like there is a lot of people getting the show for ps3, maybe we can set up a nice little tourney.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                                NFL 2k5 is still the best football game I have ever played. 2K needs to start making NFL games again cuz that one was sick. Seems like there is a lot of people getting the show for ps3, maybe we can set up a nice little tourney.
                                I've played all of 30 minutes of the series prior to this year's release, so you may have to give me a few weeks, haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information