Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djp View Post
    I've played all of 30 minutes of the series prior to this year's release, so you may have to give me a few weeks, haha.
    Yea i may have to do the same thing, haha. Comes out March 2nd, so I guess my Spring Break will include MLB The Show.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

• Quick question.. if I pre-order The Show from Amazon, will I get it on Tuesday or will I get it later than that?
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Quick question.. if I pre-order The Show from Amazon, will I get it on Tuesday or will I get it later than that?
        I have no clue about amazon specifically, but my friend ordered GTA4 online and it was on his doorstep the day it came out, that was from Gamestop, I'd assume Amazon would do the same thing.

Comment

The Show is 50% of the reason I switched to PS3. 2K series is flaming dog poo year after year..

Anybody see EA gave the hammer to the NCAA Basketball series? It wasn't great, but the game grew on me as I played it more.. 2K sports needs to get on that.. College Hoops 2K8 is still bar none the best basketball game I have ever played.
          For the best Im sure. EA just half assed and put so little effort into the NCAA Basketball games. They always had so many bugs and just simple little errors, like they never even bothered testing the games. I remember I ended up buying the 09 version and most of the things that were broken & issues in my 04 copy I had, were still around 5 years later.

Oh not to mention the recruiting was absolutely ********.

Comment

• man i remember playing that ncaa 2k6 and recruiting was soo annoying. I usually have some bad team and keep sending e-mails and **** to a HS player which takes a long time cuz you gotta do it manually. I'm in the lead for the player but at the end I always lose to a big school that shows up like in the last week of recruiting.

we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
              plug in your external and locate it go to music and press triangle display all
              Thank you so much !!!!
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Thank you so much !!!!
                Welcome to the world of PS3. Now it's official.

we all hate you

Comment

• I love my PS3 but now after Heavy Rain and soon to be God of War 3, I'm out of exclusives to get. :( I'll have Uncharted 3 to look forward to, but that's a long way a way. Hopefully someone will come out with another exclusive that will blow me away. My PS3 tends to be a dust collector but, I love the exclusives I have. Resistence, Uncharted, inFAMOUS, God of War, and Heavy Rain, ftw. But I want Moar. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• I got Heavy Rain tonight, just played through the first sequence with the architect, I wish I didn't have work tomorrow morning so I could stay up and play it more.

Comment

• Have fun...we have to compare outcomes when we both finish.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Oh believe me I will, I had a lot of fun just doing the little mundane things in the beginning, so I know I'm going to have fun the deeper I get into the story. I'd like to see more games like this released, they are basically interactive movies, really groundbreaking stuff.

Comment

• I think I'll get it once I get payed. At the end of this month.

we all hate you

Comment

• Oh believe me I will, I had a lot of fun just doing the little mundane things in the beginning, so I know I'm going to have fun the deeper I get into the story. I'd like to see more games like this released, they are basically interactive movies, really groundbreaking stuff.
                            I probably asked before, but did you ever play Indigo Prophecy? Same developer and everything, same type of game but last generation. Brilliant, I loved it.

As for more games like this...I think we'll start seeing more games developed like this before long. And I'm all for it. Heavy Rain is getting excellent reviews. The only real problem I have with the game is the voice acting, which gets worse as the game moves forward. You could tell the majority, if not all of the actors, arent speaking their first language. It's really noticeable with the dad (Ethan), an FBI agent (Norman), and a chick you meet later on. It's difficult to feel these emotions they want you to be feeling, when you cant get past the bad voice work. For a game like this...they really needed top of the line voice actors. I still absolutely love this game, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• I really want to try out the Heavy Rain game. Other than that, I will probably just wait until Madden 11 comes out before I buy another game odds are. I'd like to try out the new UFC game when it comes out as well.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• I just beat Heavy Rain...an amazing experience.

This game has over 20 endings supposedly and after comparing my ending to many others I read about in forums...I believe it. I got the best ending, though apparently. What a game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information