No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just started AC2.. pretty sweet game so far. 36 bucks on Amazon, not bad.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      I just beat Heavy Rain...an amazing experience.

This game has over 20 endings supposedly and after comparing my ending to many others I read about in forums...I believe it. I got the best ending, though apparently. What a game.
      That was too quick.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        I just started AC2.. pretty sweet game so far. 36 bucks on Amazon, not bad.
        Double hidden blade kills ftw.

I go out of my way to do them.

Comment

• just noticed amazon has some good ****. I think I'll pre-order The Show on there.

we all hate you

Comment

• Hi guys,

I'm looking for somebody to play MW2 with (since non of my friends play PS3). The reason I'm asking in here is that I'm tired of playing with people with no real understanding of the game (or ability for that matter). If you're interested in kicking some ass in MW2 send me a PM and we'll take it from there. :)

Originally posted by ElectricEye
            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I'm playing right now.

World-of-Killaz

add me

we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                That was too quick.
                It's only 8-10 hours. And the game def. goes fast. Most action games fit into this time, these days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                  Hi guys,

I'm looking for somebody to play MW2 with (since non of my friends play PS3). The reason I'm asking in here is that I'm tired of playing with people with no real understanding of the game (or ability for that matter). If you're interested in kicking some ass in MW2 send me a PM and we'll take it from there. :)
                  I play a lot of MW2 mostly at night and what not. I've been trying to play more Search and Destroy but none of my friends want to so if you want to play that, Send a friend Request. I also play a lot of Domination and TDM.

My PSN is TruGorilla
                  Last edited by The Dynasty; 02-26-2010, 03:01 PM.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

It's only 8-10 hours. And the game def. goes fast. Most action games fit into this time, these days.
                    I imagine you'll beat it 20 more times just to see all the endings. :D

we all hate you

Comment

• haha. Yeah probably. Anyone in the game can die...so it can play out a bunch of ways. Very good replayability.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Last night I had my best game ever on MW2 in a Search & Destroy game. It was in Quarry and i went 20-4 and my team won in overtime. I'm starting to love One Man Army and Cold Blooded Pro a lot more now.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                          Last night I had my best game ever on MW2 in a Search & Destroy game. It was in Quarry and i went 20-4 and my team won in overtime. I'm starting to love One Man Army and Cold Blooded Pro a lot more now.
                          I only play S & D Hardcore Ricochet now. It's very challenging and I love it.

I'll add, i will possibly be on tonight.

we all hate you

Comment

• How's Heavy Rain coming along, CCB?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

How's Heavy Rain coming along, CCB?
                              Played for about 3 straight hours last night, tried quitting like 3 times before I finally had to turn it off, it just sucks you in and doesn't let go. I am fiending to play right now but can't because my gf had class and she'd kick me in the nuts if I played without her.

I stopped a lil bit after playing as the woman for the first time.

The Private detective, and FBI agent are my favorites to play as so far. The ARI equiptment the FBI agent has is slick, and fun to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                                Played for about 3 straight hours last night, tried quitting like 3 times before I finally had to turn it off, it just sucks you in and doesn't let go. I am fiending to play right now but can't because my gf had class and she'd kick me in the nuts if I played without her.

I stopped a lil bit after playing as the woman for the first time.

The Private detective, and FBI agent are my favorites to play as so far. The ARI equiptment the FBI agent has is slick, and fun to use.
                                haha. I never really had any girlfriends that were into gaming, must be nice. And yeah it does suck you in, the game just flies by so quickly. Luckily there are so many different ways it could end, so you can play it over a bunch of times. And ARI is the ****. I was left amazed when you "redecorate" your office for the first time. We need more ARI in video games.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information