Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    haha. I never really had any girlfriends that were into gaming, must be nice. And yeah it does suck you in, the game just flies by so quickly. Luckily there are so many different ways it could end, so you can play it over a bunch of times. And ARI is the ****. I was left amazed when you "redecorate" your office for the first time. We need more ARI in video games.
    When it's a game like this Fallout 3, or Mass Effect she'll sit with me while I play because she gives me input as to which thing to say or what to do.

ARI is amazing it was awesome sorting through my clues while sitting on top of a mountain.

Comment

• I haven't gotten a chance to play a lot of AC2 but I've really liked what I've played so far.. very immersive. I hardly played the first one, so I'm probably missing out on a lot of the story, but whatever. Still lots of fun.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        I haven't gotten a chance to play a lot of AC2 but I've really liked what I've played so far.. very immersive. I hardly played the first one, so I'm probably missing out on a lot of the story, but whatever. Still lots of fun.
        I only played the first one for all of about 2 hours, but I'm halfway through the 2nd one and I haven't really felt like I was ever out of the loop on anything that has happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
          I only played the first one for all of about 2 hours, but I'm halfway through the 2nd one and I haven't really felt like I was ever out of the loop on anything that has happened.
          Yea, the first one really isn't needed except for the Desmond "real life" plot.

The 2nd is a lot better. All the first one is is 3 cities, 3 districts in each (poor, middle, high class) where you have to assassinate one guy in each, so 9 total assassinations. Then there are small side missions that aren't necessary but give you "info" about your assassinations, but are really not needed.

The 2nd isn't repetitive and has a bunch of cool new stuff like weapons, armor, and shops/the villa, all of which weren't in the first. The first really isn't worth playing unless you are really keen on knowing the exact details of the Desmond story, which you might want to since it seems they are gearing toward a final AC where you are Desmond as an assassin.

Comment

• I just beat AC2.

I immediately want AC3. The ending is of epic proportions.

I'm about to freeze myself until March 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
              I really want to try out the Heavy Rain game. Other than that, I will probably just wait until Madden 11 comes out before I buy another game odds are. I'd like to try out the new UFC game when it comes out as well.
              Any clue on if Kimbo will be on it? Sadly that'll depend on if I buy it or not even though his ground game will probably suck.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                Any clue on if Kimbo will be on it? Sadly that'll depend on if I buy it or not even though his ground game will probably suck.
                Yes Kimbo will be on it. I am just badass on this 2009 and I love it. The only problem is that I think the new one will pretty much be the same with the addition and subtraction of a few fighters.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                Originally posted by fenikz
                we all hate you

Comment

• Hey guys, I play A LOT of MW2, add me as a PS friend... the name is Xonraider

Comment

• Any of you ps3 fans getting MLB 10 the show Tue . The game is gonna be EPIC and just awesomeness..

Comment

• Anyone else having problems logging into the PSN and getting on games? Because both my friend and I are having problems and apparently there is faulty firmware? I guess its only on the original Ps3's not the slims. Im just wondering if anyone else is having the same problems.

Its Called ERROR 8001050F
                      Last edited by The Dynasty; 02-28-2010, 08:41 PM.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        I just beat AC2.

I immediately want AC3. The ending is of epic proportions.

I'm about to freeze myself until March 2011.
                        Did you get all the truth glyphs?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                          Anyone else having problems logging into the PSN and getting on games? Because both my friend and I are having problems and apparently there is faulty firmware? I guess its only on the original Ps3's not the slims. Im just wondering if anyone else is having the same problems.

Its Called ERROR 8001050F
                          The PSN servers are down. I am able to play games though, just not online.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Did you get all the truth glyphs?
                            Yes. I got them before the ending, so the ending was a little less surprising, but still. It's an awesome take on things, especially with all the historical "documents" they show to make it seem more legit.

Also, I was wrong I think about March 2011. They said they want to be done with production before March 2011, and they are also planning to come out with additional Ezio stories by then as well. Kinda like the GTA bonus games or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                              The PSN servers are down. I am able to play games though, just not online.
                              I got through once to the Modern Warfare 2 Menu and then i got kicked out because of of a trophy error as well. So i can't even get through to play a game.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                                awesome work, sony. your ******* worthless trophy system means i can't play heavy rain or ac2 until you idiots learn how to properly code your second-rate online experience. monkeys throwing darts would make better sysadmins than you. i sincerely hope you're unable to fix the problem and that you're faced with having to replace or refund every single system and affected game anyone purchased.[/angry rant]

it's amazing to me that they ****** up so badly that not even having an internet connected machine kept the bug out.
                                Really? I thought it was just those that had it connected. Wow, that kind of blows. Is it still happening because I was going to start another playthrough of Heavy Rain.

And Oh, have you started Heavy Rain yet?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information