Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by djp View Post
    So the new PS3 slims are not borked with this clock malfunction?
    Apparently the new PS3 slims are working fine and a few fatties as well.

    Sig by: BK

    02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

    Comment


    • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      I'm glad playstation has found a way to bring the y2k virus to all of us who were let down on Jan. 1 2000.

      Seriously, how do you make a system that A. can't change a date and B. has every single piece of it's functionality dependent on the date and time settings?

      Did you have a 3 year old program the software?
      No joke, that is just ridiculous. It seems like it would be a simple fix also.

      Sig by Hitman D.

      Comment


      • http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames...ory?id=4949103

        Wow, awesome, EA Sports! Fix the **** nobody cares about some more.

        So stupid. The computer cheats you on Heisman and the game is way too easy on All American. They know your play every single time. I have to audible pre play to even get a remotely close feel of playcalling. Not to mention the angles the receiver/defensive back take to the ball are still awful.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

        Comment


        • I have a slim, and it's been working fine lately.

          Comment


          • I just got on the playstation 3 forums and they said the PSN is back up and I got on and i was able to sign in! Woo. Im not sure about the trophy stuff though But Ive been able to get on to Call of Duty MW2 Online.



            Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

            Comment


            • Originally posted by djp View Post
              http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames...ory?id=4949103

              Wow, awesome, EA Sports! Fix the **** nobody cares about some more.

              So stupid. The computer cheats you on Heisman and the game is way too easy on All American. They know your play every single time. I have to audible pre play to even get a remotely close feel of playcalling. Not to mention the angles the receiver/defensive back take to the ball are still awful.
              I dont know about the PS3 but, on the 360, the heisman difficulty was way too easy. Even in the online dynasty we had on here, we were all scoring 60+ per game against the cpu. Granted, there were plenty of cheap ints thrown, but heisman was so stupid this year, that I actually only ended up playing like a full season and a half before it just got too boring. Normally I'd play multiple dynasties spanning a lot longer. You shouldnt be able to blow out BCS schools with the likes of Mid Tenn. State. There was no realism factor, you could do the same plays over and over...the same few all worked. This is on the 360, though...I never played the PS3 version.

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • Sony is the Toyota of the gaming console world. Watch out guys. One second you'll be enjoyin' yourself with your vidya game, and then BAM!!! Your Nissan Skyline on Gran Turismo Umpteen comes through your screen and turns you into roadkill.

                To add insult to injury, accidental death is an auto-game over on GT Umpteen.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                [@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  I dont know about the PS3 but, on the 360, the heisman difficulty was way too easy. Even in the online dynasty we had on here, we were all scoring 60+ per game against the cpu. Granted, there were plenty of cheap ints thrown, but heisman was so stupid this year, that I actually only ended up playing like a full season and a half before it just got too boring. Normally I'd play multiple dynasties spanning a lot longer. You shouldnt be able to blow out BCS schools with the likes of Mid Tenn. State. There was no realism factor, you could do the same plays over and over...the same few all worked. This is on the 360, though...I never played the PS3 version.
                  WTF is up with the bashing of Mtsu on this board??? Voodoo and I are sad pandas.



                  Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                  I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

                  Comment


                  • MTSU is a beast guys!

                    The same thing happened with Appy State when they went up against Michigan. Oh no, you don't schedule a big name school. "You play a team like Appalachian State to warm things up." And then whaddya know? Corey Lynch is blocking a field goal and making 100,000 adults cry.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                    [@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      MTSU is a beast guys!

                      The same thing happened with Appy State when they went up against Michigan. Oh no, you don't schedule a big name school. "You play a team like Appalachian State to warm things up." And then whaddya know? Corey Lynch is blocking a field goal and making 100,000 adults cry.
                      Funny story, too bad it never actually happened!

                      Yes, I am an Appalachian State denier.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by njx9
                        ******* idiot PSN programmers... the ******* code for dealing with leap years is like, high school level programming. my little sister could probably write the pseudo code to do it properly, and she can barely count past ten. i mean, on the plus side it isn't red ring o' bricked, but like, why is nintendo the only company that can make a remotely stable console?

                        is everything up for everyone now, or is it still just slims? and was there a system update?
                        Well now I'm afraid to turn my PS3 on. I might get filled with as much rage as you :(

                        Comment


                        • I'm going to do a test run on mine. It was asploded anyway, so a test run can't make it worse (probably).


                          Edit: Mine appears to be working again!
                          Last edited by ironman4579; 03-01-2010, 08:59 PM.



                          Originally posted by Jakey
                          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                          i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by njx9
                            sys update, or did it just kick in properly?
                            Sorry, I should have made that clear. It just kicked in. I haven't connected to the internet since a few days before it went wacky. The internal clock must have just reset itself or something.

                            I should point out that I don't have a bunch of stuff saved on my system either. So if you do, I don't know if it's going to mess any of it up if you do.



                            Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                            i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                            Comment


                            • I signed in to the internet and updated my time and date via the internet and all appears fine. There's no system update or anything.

                              I haven't attempted to play a game yet, though, so I don't know about the trophies/saved data thing that was apparently a problem during apocalyPS3.

                              Comment


                              • "apocalyPS3"

                                excellent!
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information