X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
    "apocalyPS3"

excellent!
    Yes, I saw it on the playstation blog comments. It's quite excellent considering how much some people went apeshit over losing trophies, or not being able to play MW2 for like 12 hours.

Comment

• I was able to get on a single player game of MW2 and my save data was fine, so I think everything is good, at least on my end.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Installing my copy of The Show right now.. I'll post back with some thoughts in a bit
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Started a franchise with the Twins, I dicked around a bit before I played my first game.

I won 5-4 in 11 innings.. I was down 1-0 heading into the 7th, but Pedroia booted an easy double play ball and ended up tying the game.. Kubel hit a 2 run bomb in the 8th to make it 3-1. I brought in Nathan and promptly gave up the lead.. 3-3 in the 11th, Cameron homers with 2 outs in the top half... I muster up a classic Twins rally and sac bunt/sac fly the first run and then hit a double in the gap and Delmon Young wheeled in from 1st to score the winning run.

Pretty sweet first game. I really like the way it plays.. very smooth.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
            Started a franchise with the Twins, I dicked around a bit before I played my first game.

I won 5-4 in 11 innings.. I was down 1-0 heading into the 7th, but Pedroia booted an easy double play ball and ended up tying the game.. Kubel hit a 2 run bomb in the 8th to make it 3-1. I brought in Nathan and promptly gave up the lead.. 3-3 in the 11th, Cameron homers with 2 outs in the top half... I muster up a classic Twins rally and sac bunt/sac fly the first run and then hit a double in the gap and Delmon Young wheeled in from 1st to score the winning run.

Pretty sweet first game. I really like the way it plays.. very smooth.
            There are a lot of issues with the rosters regarding their potential ratings, and franchise mode with CPU controlled teams placing all star players on waivers and just letting them go.

Comment

• IDK im kinda of the verge right now. Should I buy it?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
              Originally posted by fenikz
              we all hate you

Comment

• Carlos Beltran just appeared on my bench....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  There are a lot of issues with the rosters regarding their potential ratings, and franchise mode with CPU controlled teams placing all star players on waivers and just letting them go.
                  After the recent update and the roster update scheduled for Monday, all issues will be resolved. I don't think I'll get this because I like the off-season stuff too much to enjoy 162 virtual baseball games. I usually end up quitting and trading the game in after one season...

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                    After the recent update and the roster update scheduled for Monday, all issues will be resolved. I don't think I'll get this because I like the off-season stuff too much to enjoy 162 virtual baseball games. I usually end up quitting and trading the game in after one season...
                    What I do a lot instead of playing all 162 games, is just playing one game per 3 or 4 game series.

Comment

• I tend to like simulating and playing young players and keep checking on their stats and such.

we all hate you

Comment

• Finally got a copy of heavy rain. I work heavy next 2 days so won't be able to play it that much right away, but I'm very excited about it. Can't wait.

we all hate you

Comment

• Ok i finished heavy rain. Awesome Game. Now I can finally get some sleep and go to work.

edit: nevermind it's already 7:15 am.
                          Last edited by Bosanac01; 03-07-2010, 06:15 AM.

we all hate you

Comment

• Good lord, you finished quickly. Responding to your PM, I'll post my ending in here. I'll put it in spoiler tags.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• I wasnt going to, but my boredom may lead to me buying a game this month. I was thinking Yakuza 3, Metro 2033, or Bioshock 2.

I played the first Yakuza and enjoyed it's adult, Shenmue-ishness. Pretty repetitive when you had to fight dudes on the streets, though. I never played the 2nd, which kind of sucks.

Metro 2033 looks pretty sweet from a far. The gameplay/tech look solid but, it also looks like it may be kind of boring. I watched a dev video walkthrough of one part and it wasnt that eventful. Granted they were at a part where they were using stealth to take down neo-nazis, opposed to one of the parts where they'd be dealing with monsters or mutants. hmm. I really want to see more of what it offers in the dialogue/story department. It's a shooter before it's an RPG...I'm hoping the RPG elements are really strong, though.

As for Bioshock 2. I know what I'd be getting. Only problem with the game is that the campaign is supposedly awfully short and while the story/atmopshere are more than likely excellent...I only played the first Bioshock once and never picked it up again. Multiplayer may be fun, though. Tricky part would be finding friends that have the game.

Also, I'd be getting Yakuza 3 for PS3 obviously...the other two, I'd pick up for the 360. Not that it matters.
                              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 03-07-2010, 07:59 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Are you not a God of War fan MOTH?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information