Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
    They are updating the rosters on Monday, there was a problem with the starter rosters and the potential grades. Guys like Adam Jones, Joe Mauer and Evan Longoria were showing up with a C for potential. They said it was a bug and would be fixed with the new roster update.
    Awesome, I hadn't looked at the other rosters, was excited to see Reimold and Wieters as A potential, then wanted to **** a brick when Adam was a C.

Comment

• EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eklgQEfaUjs

Comment

• I said it before, I think GoW3 is one of the best animated games I've ever played.

Maybe it was because I played the demo right after the GoW Collection, but after watching that I still believe it's right up there.

Comment

• Heavy Rain, one of the best games and most innovative games ever made, end of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
            Heavy Rain, one of the best games and most innovative games ever made, end of story.
            I second this. I started playing at 10pm. I didn't eat, drink, sleep, piss, ****, or wank until I found out the the origami killer was. I went to sleep at 7:30 am, and i was doing the controller actions in my sleep. That can't be healthy, lol. The game is too good.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
              I second this. I started playing at 10pm. I didn't eat, drink, sleep, piss, ****, or wank until I found out the the origami killer was. I went to sleep at 7:30 am, and i was doing the controller actions in my sleep. That can't be healthy, lol. The game is too good.
              Ya I had to trade it in because I'm out of cash and needed to pre-order gow3... I felt like I was betraying the game to be honest. One of the single greatest gaming experiences I've had, truly epic and innovative in every sense of both words.

Comment

• Ya, I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to trade in Heavy Rain with FFXIII and GoW3 coming out...

Comment

• Did you guys help Shaun do his homework? I let him watch tv too long and he was pissed the next cuz he was punished at school, haha.

we all hate you

Comment

• Nah, I did everything by the schedule.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                      Did you guys help Shaun do his homework? I let him watch tv too long and he was pissed the next cuz he was punished at school, haha.
                      Ditto. I was still figuring out the controls...

Comment

• Time passed by so fast on me. I found the schedule kinda late. Did you guys remember what he was wearing and the time? I forgot everything, haha. lol

but my game froze at that scene some how and i got to do it again and i got it right.

we all hate you

Comment

• I remembered the time and totally forgot what he was wearing but.....I some how guessed it correctly. haha. I was shocked when I got the trophy for that. Shot in the dark.

edit...also, I heard a lot of people had some freezing issues, I was a lucky one I guess. My game didnt freeze or get stuck on a black screen at all. Normally I always get the ones that freeze a bunch of times.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Should I get FF13 or GOW3? I only have time for one of them right now.
                            save Freeman

Comment

• If you're short on time, GoW3. It's an action game, so I imagine it'll only be ~10 hours.

FFXIII is going to be in the 50+ range.

I'm getting FFXIII tomorrow, but definitely would like to get GoW3 too.

The main thing for me is that the only GoW game I've played is Chains of Olympus for the PSP (prequel to GoW1). I kind of skipped the other two games. So I'll probably end up getting all three GoW's together and playing through them all straight (which just sounds ******* awesome).

Also, my friend is getting FFXIII tomorrow too, so we'll have daily conversations about the game.

Comment

• I am more of a Final Fantasy guy but the average reviews (8ish) are disapointing me. I beat GOW1 and CoO but didnt really love them. GOW3 however sounds like a can't miss (all great reviews so far).

It is a shame that FF13 hype is so low. It took forever to make and it used to be my most anticipated game since MGS4 but the reviews have pointed out a lot of negatives.
                                save Freeman

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information