Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    Great list...I'd add inFAMOUS, the original Uncharted, the God of War Collection, and the Resistance series, however. That's pretty much my list of PS3 games...I dont have many, but I have a great collection of PS3 exclusives.
    Thank you all for your suggestions. I've actually never played a Final Fantasy game but I heard those were good. Heavy Rain actually looks pretty lame to me, and I'm not a big fan of baseball. The rest of y'all's suggestions look beastly though. Preciate it.

    Edit: Is Metal Gear Solid not worth it?
    I don't really have anything to say for my sig.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by molenguinurtle View Post
      Thank you all for your suggestions. I've actually never played a Final Fantasy game but I heard those were good. Heavy Rain actually looks pretty lame to me, and I'm not a big fan of baseball. The rest of y'all's suggestions look beastly though. Preciate it.

      Edit: Is Metal Gear Solid not worth it?
      MGS4 is definitely worth it. MGS4 and the Ratchet and Clanks are my favorite games for PS3. Heavy Rain was okay. It definitely had its slow and boring moments.

      Sig by Hitman D.

      Comment


      • I <3 Heavy Rain...at the least it's worth a rent. I absolutely loved it.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • I have a gift card to Best Buy. Should I buy God of War 3 or Red Dead Redemption tomorrow?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
            I have a gift card to Best Buy. Should I buy God of War 3 or Red Dead Redemption tomorrow?
            Red Dead Redemption. Easily.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              I <3 Heavy Rain...at the least it's worth a rent. I absolutely loved it.
              It's definitely worth the rent, I just thought it had some slow moments with forced and boring tasks at times.

              The car chase was awesome, feeding a baby was not.

              Sig by Hitman D.

              Comment


              • The Backbreaker Football demo is out and has been getting some positive reviews. I haven't gotten it yet for PS3, I'm not even sure it's available to us yet.

                Comment


                • Finally got my hands on "Uncharted 2"- it's amazing so far
                  Is Alan Wake out yet? Anyone play it or the demo?
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                  Comment


                  • Alan Wake is an Xbox 360 exclusive.

                    Comment


                    • Oh- that hurts
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                      Comment





                      • Those are awesome glitches. Must get this game... now!

                        Comment


                        • I love the incredible donkey lady!

                          Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Modnation Racers is so awesome, totally worth the money.
                            Taking a Knapp.

                            Comment


                            • David Cage and Quantic Dream (Indigo Prophecy/Heavy Rain) have already started to begin casting for their new game, a science fiction story. Codenamed, "Horizon". Sweet.

                              I already cant wait for it. haha. Let's just hope they go with American voice actors this time around.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Infamous 2 is supposedly set in New Orleans



                                http://ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1094892p1.html

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information