Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by njx9
    i'm not sure the thing can deal with seek times past a 5,400 rpm drive. or, more to the point, i wasn't willing to put down enough money to find out.

but i was thinking more along the lines of, wth do i put on this thing now? that's a silly amount of space for save games.
    I had a 20gb and put in 320gb.. Yea it can only handle a certain rpm drive I forgot what it was but you can easily find it if you search. I have tons and tons of space, alot more then I probably will ever need. Its nice though not have to keep deleting stuff just to put something else on. Some updates for games are massive just by themselves.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Here is an example of some game updates. 1000MB is 1GB

Heavy Rain - 4262MB - 4.2GB
      MLB 10 The Show - 5404MB - 5.4GB
      DiRT 2 - 4051MB - 4.0GB
      GTA IV - 3361MB - 3.3GB

Thats 16.9GB on 4 game updates a 20gb PS3 would be full almost. Some updates are really small but my point is some can take alot of space.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• So I'm getting ModNation Racers. Anyone else like it?

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
          So I'm getting ModNation Racers. Anyone else like it?
          I haven't played it yet but I'm hearing a lot of good things about it.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• you guys know about gameshare?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• Yea, everything is saved to your account, so you can get it wherever you log in. Pretty sweet.

Comment

• You can only have 5 PS3s activated on your name cant share movies and stuff though. You can get banned for doing it though and wouldnt be able to ever sign in again unless you pay how much youve taken. I know people who have but its pretty unlikely. Not 100% sure but if you get banned you I thought you could just make another name and be able to sign in again. Also dont beta share because you will like for sure be banned I heard.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Who on here would get madden? would it be enough for a league?

Comment

• **** madden

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

• I don't usually get Madden, but I'll probably end up getting NCAA closer towards when the season is starting. If I do I'll probably be willing to do a lot of online play, either just games or dynaties or what not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                        **** madden
                        Agree. They'll never make a good game if everyone just keeps buying it every year.

Comment

• is that a no?

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                            is that a no?
                            I wish I could say yes for you since I know you're trying to decide what system to get, but I don't play a lot of Madden and it's definitely not as popular here for PS3 as it is for 360. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              I wish I could say yes for you since I know you're trying to decide what system to get, but I don't play a lot of Madden and it's definitely not as popular here for PS3 as it is for 360. :(
                              well this is prolly sealing it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                                well this is prolly sealing it lol
                                No worries, I still like you. Just know, that once you become a 360 fan boy, you can never come back... ;)

Seriously though, if you want to play Madden with people you know, 360 is probably your best choice. A lot of the guys on here with PS3 play first person shooters and other games like Uncharted or God of War just single player, with the occasional online venture toward Madden/NCAA online together.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information