Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
    Barring a last minute change of heart, I'm getting a PS3 and NCAA 08 tomorrow!!!
    Nice... Add Brownscanes80 to your friends and ill play unranked against you online so its competitive but it doesn't matter towards our records :)

Comment

• Looks like I'll be getting one fairly soon as well. I nedd to get the brakes on my truck fixed, but once that's paid off, PS3 here I come.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23170.html

Finally a PS3 Madden video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
          OMG!!! It's gonna suck!!! It's only at 30 fps!!!

Comment

OMG!!! It's gonna suck!!! It's only at 30 fps!!!
            Its looks pretty fluid, the difference isnt really noticeable. Also it isnt at 30 but it isnt at 60 either. At E3 they said it wont be running at 60 but not 30 either. All the madden sites that have the game so far say it runs much better than NCAA.

Comment

• I was being sarcastic, it looks good to me.

Comment

• Downloaded the GRAW 2 demo for ps3... looks sick.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I was being sarcastic, it looks good to me.
                  My bad, I was too memorized staring into Big Papi's intense eyes to pickup on the sarcasm, that is an intense man.

Comment

• I DLed GRAW2 and the Darkness. I like them both a lot.
                    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Question, is 60gb enough to hold all the stuff? How much have you guys used up? How much of the 60gb would a madden franchise and superstar mode combined take up, a gb? Thanks

Comment

• How much "stuff" are you talking about? 60 GB should be more than enough to hold whatever you want. For NCAA a roster takes up 1275 KB, a campus legend takes up 5051, and a profile takes up 223 KB. Add all of that up you have less than 7 MB. There are 1000 MB in 1 GB. A Madden Franchise and Superstar Mode I would estimate take up a combined 10 MB.

Comment

How much "stuff" are you talking about? 60 GB should be more than enough to hold whatever you want. For NCAA a roster takes up 1275 KB, a campus legend takes up 5051, and a profile takes up 223 KB. Add all of that up you have less than 7 MB. There are 1000 MB in 1 GB. A Madden Franchise and Superstar Mode I would estimate take up a combined 10 MB.
                          Wow, thanks, how on earth would anyone use up the full 60gb.

Comment

• Anyone know what the Limited Edition version of Assassin's Creed is going to have?

Comment

Anyone know what the Limited Edition version of Assassin's Creed is going to have?
                              http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/908/908108.html

This rare Limited Edition package features a number of bonus materials for fans of the game. Packed inside a special tin box, the Limited Edition features a figurine of lead hero Altair, a set of Penny Arcade comics, a Mini-strategy guide, Assassin-themed short films, and additional Assassin's Creed videos.
                              sounds like some garbage put together to try and get a little more $$$

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• It's only $10 more, so it could possibly be worth it. Although, I am already ruling out the GTA Special Edition. It's $30 for a duffel bag, a key chain, a cd, and an art book. I'll pass on that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information