Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fine. Leave the employee alone, go slap some upper management ass hole.

    My HDMI cable was 8 bucks and it works just fine. I actually need to buy another one...I have my xbox hooked up through the component cables.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • You mean the 6th panel, right?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by P-L View Post
        I went to Best Buy first and the cheapest one they had in the store was $39.99. I asked a guy if they had any cheaper ones and he said they do online, but not in-store. He then proceeded to tell me that I should really invest in a high quality one and recommended one that cost $79.99. Needless to say, I laughed at him.
        ROFL.

        Digital cables are digital cables. They either work or they don't. Get that guy's name so we can all mock him.

        I bought my most recent HDMI cable for $0.50.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by njx9
          yeah, wow... don't know why i said fourth. alternately, i'm tempted to try to make a script to scrape the alt-text off of random comics to stick in my location.
          That'd be sweet. I stole the script I have in my sig after North posted in on qwantz.

          Comment


          • I bought the cable for $20. Can't play without it.

            Sig by: BK

            02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
              I bought the cable for $20. Can't play without it.
              Yea. I moved my PS3 from my room to my other TV downstairs, and at first it didn't register the HD signal. I turned it on and looked at like 2 things and was like, "The **** is this ****."

              After playing in HD for like 2 years, there's no way I can go back. Ever.

              Comment


              • Uncharted actually looks pretty poor on my new 1080p tv. Since it's native to 720...it doesnt look the greatest on my tv. It looked gorgeous on my old tv. But the textures get messed up now and Drakes shirt is all pixelated and glewed to his chest.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  ROFL.

                  Digital cables are digital cables. They either work or they don't. Get that guy's name so we can all mock him.

                  I bought my most recent HDMI cable for $0.50.
                  I did that once, and it was a piece of ****.


                  http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Uncharted actually looks pretty poor on my new 1080p tv. Since it's native to 720...it doesnt look the greatest on my tv. It looked gorgeous on my old tv. But the textures get messed up now and Drakes shirt is all pixelated and glewed to his chest.
                    Hmm I don't think I've played the first on my new tv. I'll have to try it and see if I get the same. But yea, it was gorgeous on my old, normal tv.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      Hmm I don't think I've played the first on my new tv. I'll have to try it and see if I get the same. But yea, it was gorgeous on my old, normal tv.
                      Yeah...I was pretty disappointed. The jungle still looks great, but the 1080 messed with Drake and I experienced an ass load of screen tearing that wasnt there on the 720 TV.

                      The same thing happened with Alan Wake on the 360. Although, that game supposedly has tons of screen tearing when playing in any HD quality. But the 1080 really made things worse.

                      Sports games look amazing at least.

                      I still need to give Mass Effect 2 and Heavy Rain a try on this thing.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • For whatever reason...the thing with his shirt happens on both settings.

                        Thanks BoneKrusher^

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

                        Comment


                        • God dammit you guys. I'm trying to download the Madden 2011 Demo and my PS3 is telling me it's gonna take 220+ Minutes. Fix it now.

                          Edit:: I canceled the download and restarted it, now it's telling me around 90 minutes. Still too damn long.

                          Comment


                          • i usually download **** when im sleeping. Just leave my ps3 on.

                            Sig by: BK

                            02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            we all hate you

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                              God dammit you guys. I'm trying to download the Madden 2011 Demo and my PS3 is telling me it's gonna take 220+ Minutes. Fix it now.

                              Edit:: I canceled the download and restarted it, now it's telling me around 90 minutes. Still too damn long.
                              Buy better internets.

                              Comment


                              • what do you guys think about this new Medal of Honor game? I'm not a huge gamer and I know the game is still two months away, but whats the word on this game?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information