No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new game. I can't beat Ares on Hard. Can't wait for Black Ops.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• This game looks incredibly sexy. Do want.

Comment

• I've heard nothing but positive reviews for the Move. Most reviewers calling it "what the Wii should have been." Still have no interest in the Move, but it seems like a success.

The Kinect on the other hand.... Nothing but bad to wishy-washy reviews, and the wishy-washy ones all coming from 360 fanboys. Also have no interest in Kinect.

Comment

• They're just not popular....I've heard good things about the Move as well. But I'm a long way from buying one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
            WTF is the move?
            A Wii with better graphics.

Comment

• I have it simply because I work at Gamestop and on occasion I buy things that I normally would not.... It's alright and has great motion tracking (in a correctly lit room).... it just needs a great game, the only one worth anything is Sports Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by mdmgrand View Post
                I have it simply because I work at Gamestop and on occasion I buy things that I normally would not.... It's alright and has great motion tracking (in a correctly lit room).... it just needs a great game, the only one worth anything is Sports Champions
                Does lighting really come in to play?

I have never had trouble with that on the Wii.

Comment

• i've only had one issue with it and that was when the room i was playing in was dark and a door was opened in the back of the room with light shining in... whenever the MOVE orb would be in that light the eye could not sense it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    Does lighting really come in to play?

I have never had trouble with that on the Wii.
                    The Move uses a camera. That's part of what makes it such a great technology. A bit more advanced than what the Wii does, and part of what makes the possibilities for the move so great. I've heard people are surprised by how much fun they had with EyePet.

Comment

• Sounds interesting. The move could be the next great thing. The wii needs to expire first.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      we all hate you

Comment

• We just need it to be optimized to good titles. Heavy Rain will be one of the first. Which is awesome. But this could be great fun with massive sports titles. Not Move specific or exclusive games. Imagine playing it with like, Fight Night or the Show. That'd be fun.

But alas, I still greatly prefer to use a controller. I'm not sure if the aim is to move completely move on from the controller eventually...but i really never see that happening. At least not in the time they're hoping it does. And I also fail to see 3D gaming or even the televisions catching on anytime in the near future. They're just so unnecessary. We havent exactly reached the pinnacle of gaming, but right now...these just seem like gimmicky money makers, more so, than innovative revelations, break throughs, or even guaranteed mainstays. I'm far from sold, right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Two negatives about the Move from what I've heard.. You have to be 8 feet away from the sensor, and a minor one is that you have to calibrate it each time you play a game. Being 8 feet away from the sensor in my room is just not possible.. Calibrating it each time could be a little annoying after a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                            The wii needs to expire first.

Comment

• Is anyone else, absolutely stoked for this game?

I absolutely love this trailer, too!

Probably my most anticipated war game, EVER. Well that and all the Killzones!
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• anyone else pumped about the Gran Turismo 5 release in early November?

I'm a huge car guy, and I just might get it over COD Black Ops.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information